The Beginning Of Me and Peter

Y/n's prov:
I woke up excited for the day because my best friend of all time is coming over in a bit and I haven't seen him in forever. He recently came  to stay with his aunt and uncle for a while and today was that day that I got to see him again after so many years apart. I got up and I dressed in the cute little outfit he got me for my 11th birthday just then my mum calls me down.
Lindsey(aka my mum): honey come down here someone is here to see you!
Y/n: ok I'm coming I'm coming!
I walk down the stairs and look straight ahead then I see HIM! I run to him and he picks me up,  spinning me around. I laugh as he puts me down on my own two legs, I then hug him so tight.
Peter: c....c....c..can't breath (y/n/n).
I giggle then let go and he takes a breather. Then he starts to tickle me, I giggle as he dose.
Y/n: ahhhhh Pete stop it!
Peter: not till I hear the magic words!
Y/n: ok ok I love you and your the best bestest  best friend I'll ever have!
Peter: that's my best friend oh and look what we have here its a present for a beautiful princess.
I smile at the name he gives me and that he always gets me a awesome present I really do love him.
Y/n: awww Pete you didn't have to.
I say grabbing the small door shape box and opening it. When I open it I gasp.
Y/n: Pete how'd you get this IT COSTED LIKE 100 BUCKS
Peter: I just did a little work for Mr.cartright to buy it and he said if I helped him he'd pay me with it so here it is.
Then flash came and asked what I was all happy about and I told him while smiling ear to ear
Y/n: Pete got me a really pretty necklace that I saw last time I visited him.
Flash never liked Peter I don't know why but he gives him a really mean glare.
Flash: oh he did now did he?
Y/n: yes he did
He then walks off with a sad face on.

Sadly That was 4 years ago I'm no longer 13 I am now 16 as is Peter we are in high school as well and life got harder........

As I walk into school with flash I see Peter I go to walk up to him, but she being gwen beats me there and starts talking to him. I've been feeling forgotten ever since she came into the picture. I walk back over to flash and continue walking with him to our lockers. Gwen used to not talk to him at all, but now cents he saved a kid from flash the one day I was not able to stop him because I was in the bathroom at the time. She liked him cents then, he liked her ever since she came to the school and eventually they told each other that they felt the same, they then started dating witch broke my heart. As me and flash walk he sees his friends, goes over to them, he then gose to class as do I. It's Second period and I walk up to my locker, seeing the two locking lips witch makes me wanna puke. I walk off and as I'm walking down the hall I see my brother, as soon as he sees my face he automatically hugs me knowing what's wrong.
Flash: awww baby sis I'm sorry. It's all my fault.
Y/n: no its not. It's ok, I'm fine. I love you big bro.
Flash: I love you to baby sis, now get to class.
Y/n: ok see you at lunch?
Flash: nope I got another job.
Y/n: flash you don't have to do that.
Flash: YES I DO!!
I look at him shocked he just yelled at me
Flash: look baby sis I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell but......
I cut him off I'm the only one he ever says sorry to anymore.
Y/n: NO flash listen to me it's not your job to take on so much just because dad died I love you and your working your self to hard.
Flash: it is my job I'm the man in our house now because DAD'S not there so I have to, I have to keep you and mom safe.
I was just speechless he sighs then whispers to me
Flash: now get to class.
I then whisper with a small smile on my face I know what I'm doing here.
(Y/n): fine Eugene.
He grabs my head and ruffles my hair as I giggle.
Flash: oh your so on! Game night tonight I'm beating your butt sis!!
I giggle as He walks off in the other direction as I walk to second period. Great this is one of the classes I have with peter ugggg, be nice I say to my self as Peter rides his skate bored up to me. I can hear him get in trouble for it like always. Then he finally walks up to me.
Peter: hi y/n.
Y/n: Hi Pete.
I try to sound up beat and positive but that fails my day has just been bad so far. He figures out that something is wrong.
Peter: awww princess what's wrong?
(Y/n): nothing I'm fine. I'm just done with the day already is all.
Peter: is flash leaving you at lunch again?
(Y/n): yeah, but I can sit with James it's fine.
Peter: oh ok.
We both sit in our seats and take out our notebooks. As the teacher talks for what seems forever, I doodle in my notebook with my head down. I don't wanna eat with James he's a sexist pig, but it seems I have no choice. The bell finally rings and I hop out of my seat trying to avoid peter. I run out, go to my looker, shove my books in then go down the hall a little further to James looker.......

To be continued..............