Big brother's best friend.

Y/n's prov: (previously):
       We both sit in our seats and take out our notebooks. As the teacher talks for what seems forever, I doodle in my notebook with my head down. I don't wanna eat with James he's a sexist pig, but it seems I have no choice. The bell finally rings and I hop out of my seat trying to avoid peter. I run out, go to my looker, shove my books in then go down the hall a little further to James looker.......
TO BE CONTINUED........

(Y/n)'s prov: (now):
    Once at his locker he sees me. He pushes himself off of his locker.
James: well, well here to eat with me again?
I look down and frown. Then whisper my answer.
(Y/n): yes.
James: well what about your stupid best friend? Isn't he going to sit with you at all?
He can't stand peter. I wonder why peter never did anything to him. I then sigh getting ready to tell him.
(Y/n): I've decided not to sit with him today.
James: what about flash then?
He gives off a smirking face and gets a little closer to me. Flash isn't here to protect me why did I do this, instead of just sit with Peter and Gwen.
(Y/n): h.....h....he got a job around this time so he won't be sitting with us again for awhile.
James: is that so?
(Y/n): what you didn't get any girls to please you so you come to me?
I put a disgusted look on my face as he pulls me just a bit closer. Man now I wish I sat with Peter and Gwen wether I care or not.
(Y/n): GET OFF OF ME YOU PIG! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO FLASH!!
James: oh come on, just a little fun?
He grabs my wrist really tight and I try to get away.
(Y/n): n.....n....NO!
Then a voice came out of nowhere.
Unknown: HEY THE LADY SAID BACK OFF!!
James: oh yeah? What are YOU gonna do huh?
Then the boy with the voice comes into view. It was, Dean.
Dean: I'm going to punch you, now leave before I call flash.
James then let's go of me, but dose not leave. He goes to punch Dean, Dean catches James fist in his hand and twisted his arm.
Dean: I said leave.
James gets up and finally leaves. Dean comes over to me and hugs me he's like a big brother to me.
(Y/n): Thank you Dean.
Dean: no problem baby sis. Flash would kill me if I let you go with James. I can't believe that imbecile was once our friend.
I giggle then wipe my tears.
Dean: why were you with him anyways?
(Y/n): I was gonna sit with him, because you weren't here, flash isn't here-
Dean: where is he?
(Y/n): work.
Dean: again?
(Y/n): yeah.
Dean: and who said I wasn't here? I'm right here aren't I?
I giggle.
(Y/n): yeah, but you weren't in first period so flash said you probably weren't going to show.
Dean: that boy tells lies!
He yells then points up to the sky like he's making a proclamation.
Dean: also why didn't you try camera boy.
(Y/n): he has a name you know?
Dean: yeah, but I like camera boy.
He laughs and I giggle.
(Y/n): he's probably sitting with Gwen again.
Dean: aww baby sis I got you! As
Your big bro's best friend I shall protect you from James and that other boy!
He acts like he's making another proclamation and I giggle at how crazy my big brothers best friend is. He hold out his arm for me to snuggle into and I gladly do. He puts his arm around my shoulder.
Dean: onward!
He points to the cafeteria and I giggle some more. Then he gets down so his back is facing me. He looks up at me.
Dean: horse ride.
I giggle and get on his back like you would a piggy back ride only it's been horse ride for me since I was five. I giggle as he starts to fake gallop to the cafeteria.
Dean: ''tis princess is at tis food court!
I giggle some more then ruffle his hair as he lets me down.
Dean: after you.
I giggle as he bows and lets me in line first.
(Y/n): man dean you are one crazy person.
We walk in the line to get food for a bit then we turn around to find a table. Then he comes running up.
Peter: (y/n)!
He runs up till he's hunkered over trying to catch his breath.
He looks up and as he dose he sees my wrist.
Peter: W......w......what happened?
Dean then gets in the middle of it before I can say anything.
Dean: just a mishap that's all. Nothing to worry about.
Peter then gets mad.
Peter: that is my best friend who has a bruise! And I would like to know why!
He then looks at him suspiciously.
Peter: was it you! Did you give her a bruise?!
Dean looks taken back a bit then defends himself.
Dean: what no! Why would I do that!? She's like a sister to me!
Why can't these two just get along? Just for once. I then open my mouth.
(Y/n): it wasn't Dean ok! He's actually the one who saved me! So please stop fighting!
I shove my food in the empty table where dean had set his for us to sit at. I run off and then hear them both yell.
Both: now look what you did!
Both: what me!
Both: stop it! Ugggh!!
I finally get to my locker. I look at the time on my phone then open my locker grab my things for next class and head that way just as the five minute bell rings. As I walk to class I sigh this has been one eventful day.

Little did I know I'd be a even more eventful night...........

TO BE CONTINUED.........................