Chapter 2: feeling the same way.

Hermione's point kv view

After Ron finished eating all three of us walked to D.A.D.A. In the hallway I bumped into someone... my books flew out of my hands and across the floor..

I bent over and started picking them up..

"Here I'll help." I heard Fred say kneeling next to me..

I reach for a book at the same time he did and our hands touched.. I felt a spark and quickly pulled back...

"I don't bite.." He grinned handing the book to me.. My heart skipped a beat..

"Thank you Fred.." I said standing up and catching up with Ron and Harry..

"You okay Hermione?" Ron asked..

"Yes I'm perfect" I said walking ahead to keep them from seeing me blush...

I took a seat in the classroom.. Harry came in and set next to me.. I kept my head down..

"Hermione are you okay?" Harry asked worried..

"Yeah.. I just.. I forgot something in the common room. I'll have to pick it upbwhenever we go to potions.." I lied..

I was confused.. I felt sparks when Fred touched my hand... I- I can't like him! We are to different people it's irrelevant.. It's not possible... Oh great...

I didn't pay attention at all.. I was thinking about F-Fred.. I like him.. I mean he's cute.. He's funny.. When he wants to be he is really intelligent... He is just.. Perfect...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}~~~~~}~~~~}}

I walked to the great hall after putting my books in the dorm... I set atthe table alone and someone set next to me.. I couldn't see because I had my head in a book..

"You know you should eat... Last time I heard you can't live off books... It's not healthy..." I heard Fred say from beside me reading over my shoulder.. "Hogwarts: A history again?!" he said.. I could here the smile in his voice...

I closed my book and rolled my eyes..

"How is the studying?" I asked..

"Yeah. I was wanting to talk to you about that... Well Georgie and me need some help.. We were wondering if you could help us.." Fred asked..

"hum.. Sure when are you guys free?" I asked..

"Free period?" he asked..

"Sure! See you there." I said smiling.. I stood up and left the great hallto go to the library..