Chapter 1

( A/N: hey!!! This story is out of my imagination, so I've added many concepts of mine. If you don't understand some thing, feel free to ask! )

....................................

"Say it again....." Aadhira gaped at her best friend, Shraddha's soul mate as if he had grown two heads.

Again? She wondered.

" I love you." Shraddha spoke reluctantly, her voice came low and forced. She hated moments like this. Her so called soul mate wouldn't rest until she confesses her love for him. But, the problem was, she didn't love him. How could she love a monster!

Aadhira knew very well what her friend was going through. She has always known how possessive werewolves were for their soul mates! But, somehow she thanked all the Gods in the heaven, for not giving Shraddha an Alpha as a mate. Alphas are famous for their possessiveness and obsession for their soul mate.

Shraddha glanced at Aadhira for help. It was only Aadhira who could save her from her soul mate, Jay. Right from the moment she had hit puberty, werewolves couldn't harm her physically. Why, no one knew!

" I love you too my Love." Jay told Shraddha. Truth was laced in his voice. He really loved his soul mate, Shraddha from his heart and soul. The beast inside him, urged him to hug his woman. And so he did. Shraddha gasped a little, as she had gone used to this. It was just three days ago that he had found out about her being his soul mate. And from that day onwards, her life had become a living hell.

Aadhira could see her friend getting suffocated due to the strong grip he had on her. This was the time she decided to interrupt.

" The lecture is about to begin ." Aadhira spoke low and steady. Her head was facing the ground, as she didn't want to enrage a werewolf. She knew, what her fate would be if she tried to take a werewolf's soul mate away from him/her.

She heard a growl erupt from Jay, and Aadhira rolled her eyes in her head. Jay wanted to snap at her for interrupting the moment he was having with his woman, but he couldn't. Right from the day he had met Aadhira, he couldn't snap at her. Why? He didn't know. His wolf couldn't disrespect her.

Jay ignored Aadhira and looked at his soul mate.

" I don't want you to talk to any male. Or else....." Jay threatened, but Shraddha didn't let him finish.
" I won't. " Shraddha spoke in her low timid voice. Jay smiled and hugged her again.

" Good. I'll pick you after your last class ends, and....." he gripped her chin lightly and made her look at him. "...... DO NOT TRY TO RUN AWAY." he threatened.

Shraddha couldn't say anything, so she just nodded.

Jay finally decided to leave his little woman. But, before that he kissed her intensely on her lips. Aadhira looked away, to give the couple their privacy. The sound of their kiss was making her feel disgusted, but she remained silent. What could she say anyway! She was just a normal, powerless human being.

" I'll go now. Don't miss me much." Jay said. This time, Aadhira again looked at him as if he had gone mad.

Can't he see she doesn't love him!!!!! Aadhira exclaimed in her mind.

" Okay." Shraddha replied, while internally cursed him with every word she knew.

Finally, Jay left for his car reluctantly. When his car drove far away from their view, Aadhira faced Shraddha who was still staring at the car which has now vanished from sight.

" Don't miss me? ??" Aadhira asked sarcastically.

Shraddha glanced at her angrily, her anger was ofcourse towards Jay. She bent down and picked up a stone. She threw it towards the direction where the car had gone.