Chpt.2 All stick & no sugar

Chris's P.O.V
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL DID I DO "you stupid mother fucker you just met your mate today and you punch her brother right in her face what the hell"! I know I know silver I over reacted. He was just trying to protect her gosh I'm such an idiot. I was soon interrupted by Sarah "god dam it why does she always have to ruin things "! She walked in wearing booty shorts and a low shirt showing her clevage but I didn't care all I care about is Alison. She sat on my desk and said "So I heard about your mate Alison ". She literally spit venom on Alison's name."Yes Sarah I met my mate that means you can't flirt with me anymore"! She got up and walked to me and purred " You don't need her you have me now babe ". She got onto my lap and started to kiss me. I couldn't get her off of me oh god please help me help me please I have a mate.

Alison's P.O.V
as I was taking care of my brother I couldn't help but feel.....guilty but why should I be he punched my brother for goodness sake! As I was brining my brother an ice pack my stumick began to hurt like hell I screamed in pain as I stumbled to the floor. My mother raced to me "Sweety sweety are you alright"?! I looked at her with pain and said "MOM HELP ME ITS HURTING SO BAD PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME"!! My brother ran to me and called the hospital . my mother was crying and all I could hear was the faint sniffles. I saw a bright white light and then I was in a office. I looked around and saw the unspeakable. Chris and some girl kissing ! I backed away slowly not know what to do. He was cheating on me he was fucking cheating on me! The only thing I heard was "Leave that Bitch you belong with me" then I blacked out.

2 days later
I woke up in a white bed with my mom and my brother sitting on my left side and him sitting in my right. I looked around the room until a an walked in. "Ahh your finally awake that's good ". "How long have I been out"? The doctor looked puzzled and said "2 days ". TWO FUCKING DAYS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHAT THE HELL! I look over to Chris. But he's already looking at me. And then he starts "Alison are you ok what happened?did someone hurt you?Who hurt you tell me Alison tell me"!? I look at the doctor and said" am I aloud to go home today"? The doctor looked at my heart monitor and nodded. I got out of bed shook my mom and brother awake and left just like that leaving Chris mouth wide open. Hope he feels like shit now. My brother looked at me surprised and said "Your just a stick and no sugar aren't you"? I laughed and said "Hell yeah I got it from my big bro". He laughed and hugged me

Next day
"ALISON GET UP YOU'LL BE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW SCHOOL"! I jumped up out of bed and ran to my closet. 20 min later I'm eating a waffle and running to school when suddenly a car stops by me and oh no its the devil "what do you want "! " I thought u would want a rode to the school". I looked at him with daggers and said"Why don't you go pick up that little Blondie you were kissing on yesterday"?before I could let him answer I ran off and yelled "pinche stupido puto vuro "!(Fucking stupid bitch donkey"! As I got into the school everyone was looking at me weird . I went to the front office and got my stuff for the semester. I could have sworn I passed this room already where the hell am I going!? Then I got s tap on my shoulder. I jumped and got into my fighting position. The guy that I was looking at was hot and I don't mean cute boy hot I mean modle hot. I look at him for a moment then stand up and say " sorry its a reflex". I look down but he just starts laughing and says "its ok um I've been watching you from the library and you look like your lost so can I help you"? I laughed and said " yeah please I'm looking for Mrs. Fullwoods room"? He chuckled and said "Sure and by the way my name Is Shane".yours? I smiled and said "Alison". He smiled back and said "beautiful name".

When I was in class the first thing I saw was Chris I sat down at the back and waited. Chris cane over and said " I'm really sorry about that she came on to me first I didn't know what to do please forgive me". I looked at him with no emotion and said "Its called pushing her off or telling her to get the hell off of you or here's my favorite tell her you have A FUCKING MATE YOU ASSHOLE I FUCKING HATE YOU WHO IN THE HELL WOULD CHEAT ON THEIR MATE WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?!? YOU ASSHOLE I HATE YOU FIRST YOU PUNCH MY BROTHER THEN CHEAT ON ME WHATS NEXT KILLING ME?! DONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN GO TO YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND AND LEAVE ME ALONE"!!!! I got up and ran out the door I heard footsteps behind me DOES HE NOT KNOW WHAT LEAVE ME ALONE IS!?! I let my wolf take over and ran faster then I ever had the footsteps were faint and I knew I was leaving him behind. But soon I was in a different place. Somewhere I've never seen a forest a dark forest where are we moon turn around! Ok ok this place gives me the creeps to. O turned around until I was knocked down hard on the ground I felt warm water on my head blood I busted my head! The last thing I saw was gold hair and blue eyes....

Sup guysssss XD I hope y'all like it I put a lot of work in these cause I got school and band and soccer practice but any who hopes y'all like it loves y'all my little pups lol that's halls nickname byeeee