chp.15 over and done

" I choose Sarah"!!
*************

Tony screamed at Chris and ran to get me but was quickly pushed back by chase holding him down with his wolf strength "LEAVE HER BE TONY WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE FOR US?!? SHE REJECTED ME SHE MAY WANT YOU BUT NOT FOR LONG SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT US ONLY ABOUT OUR POWER SHE WILL NEVER LOVE US"!!! Tony hissed and yelled "LIAR SHE DIED FOR US HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!? SHE GAVE HER LIFE US WHAT HAD SARAH DONE FOR YOU ONLY FILL YOUR SEXUAL NEEDS NOTHING SHE COULDN'T KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED FOR A SECOND SHE TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME YOU STUPID DOG"!!! Chris growled loudly "DO NOT DISRESPECT MY MATE LIKE THAT"!! Tony pushed Chris off and showed him in the wall. He looked at me and ran towards me but before he could reach me the man Threw Sarah at him making him fall over. The man came over to me and grabbed me by my hair and raised me up. He put out his hand and a big black Portal was formed. I looked at Tony and said "Don't forget me, dont come for me live your life , I love you Tony ".... Tony looked at me with tears in his eyes the blood gushed down my neck onto the floor as the man threw me into the black portal and all I could see was nothing but black " don't forget me everything I've done was for y'all never loose what you have I've your life get married have kids....don't forget I love you threw the good and bad I'll never forget you so don't forget me...I'll always be their no matter what....in your heart....mind,......and life....its my end and your begging".. I sent it threw mind link hoping they would hear me. I tried to stand up but couldnt . I put my hand on my neck and felt the blood run down my hands. I took one last breath of air and one last tear wishing the best for everyone and closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me.

***********
Tonys P.O.V

She's gone...she's really gone! I marched over to Chris and grabbed him by the throut he gasped for air and tried to get out my grip "YOU FILTHY MUTT SHES GONE BECAUSE OF YOU !!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?!? SHE GAVE HER LIFE FOR US AND YOUR WAY IF REPAYING HER IS TO LET HER DIE AGAIN?!! I FINALLY FOUND HER AND U THREW HER AWAY!! IM NOT LOOSING HER AGAIN EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL U FOR HER"!!! Chris looked at me with his begging eyes and chocked out " i- I'm s-sorry T-Tony I d-dont k-know w-what came over m-me I'll help you f-find h-her ". My eyes where blodd red " Its to late for you Chris "! I raised my hand ready to rip his heart out till I heard the most magnificent voice "its her".. " don't forget me everything I've done was for y'all never loose what you have live your life get married have kids....don't forget I love you threw the good and bad I'll never forget you so don't forget me...I'll always be their no matter what....in your heart....mind,......and life....its my end and your begging
I let go of Chris as he gasped for air than tears cane down his face he must have got it to. I fell to my knees and began to cry " im so sorry Alison I should have protected you! I want you back don't die please I'm coming for you please Alison I love you so much please say something "!
I waited a few minutes but nothing I felt empty like my other half was ripped from my body.. I looked at Chris as his eyes where blood shot red from the crying. He looked around and looked for sarah she was no where to be seen. I looked back at the floor where she was her blood stained it...I felt like dying even tho I really can't. "she's ....gone"... I cried harder "no! I'm not leaving her! Not again! I'm not going to loose her"!! I looked back and Chris was gone "That coward"!

Chris's P.O.V

I left Tony their crying on the floor !! I went around the house trying to look for Sarah so I could reject her. I went to her room and herd strange noises her bed was being hit against the wall and I heard her moan soon my body began to hurt like hell. I ran inside and saw Sarah on top of another guy! She looked st me with supirse she jumped off the guy and ran to me. " baby I'm so sorry I didn't I uhm ugh baby plea-". "I Chris moons reject you Sarah Flower as my mate and future Luna"! And with that I left it hurt like hell that I lost both my mates tony was right she can't keep her damn legs closed! Before I could get any farther Sarah jumped on me bare naked and yelled while crying "PLEASE DONT REJECT ME CHRIS PLEASE YOUR ALL I HAVE IM SO SORRY"!!! I pushed her off of me feeling violated and said "NO all you want is my power"! She cried even more as I walked away I didn't even look back. Now all I have to do is get Alison back I want her back she needs to know the man was controlling me I couldn't help but fall into his spell he beat me. I would never do that to alison I love her with all my heart....but she's gone now...as I was walking I was punched into a wall "YOUR GOING TO HELP ME FIND HER CHRIS"!!! I stood up and nodded slowly "okay we start right now".
Sorry if it isn't that interesting I got out of ideas I hope y'all like it tho thanks bye puppsssss(T_T)(•ө•)♡