chpt.9 Reject me than!

Chris's P.O.V
"Reject me than". I was shocked sorrow filled me than anger who does she think she is she will die with out me ! I smirked and said "I Chris Daniel Stones Reject you Alison Moon Jones as my mate and Future Luna". I smirked knowing she would break down. It was silent for a moment till she said "I accept Your rejection As mate and future Luna go to hell ". Her words felt like thousand bricks fell on me she smiled and turned around running out the room. Leaving me alone rejected broken "How could she do this to me"? "Your the one who rejected her you giant stupid ass hole"!!! Luke screamed. I tumbled to the floor crying.

*****
His words hurt like hell I ran to my room on the verge of tears my mother was right he would reject me. I ran into the room to see Tony holding two duffle bags he looked at me and ran to me hugging me tightly "What's wrong Alison who hurt you"?! I sniffles and said "Don't worry about it I have you ". Than like a switch he knew what I was saying he turned around grabbed the duffle bags handed them to me and ran me out side. His eyes glowed red and said "Stay here Alison I'll be back". He kissed me and ran back into the house before I could say anything.

Tony's P.O.V
Who the hell would reject someone as smart,beautiful, courageous girl like Alison ?!? I ran into the library to see Chris standing up with blood shot eyes. I ran up to him and punched him in the jaw hearing a satisfied crack "WHAT THE HELL CHRIS ALISON DIED FOR US FOR YOU SHE FUCKING LOVED YOU AND YOU FUCKING REJECT HER WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GO ROT IN HELL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"!! Chris stood back up and said barley above a whisper "I know I know I thought she wouldn't accept but she did and its killing me now I want her back now bring her back now"!! I looked at him with anger "No she will never come back to you for rot in hell Chris cause that's where you belong"! I ran out of the House only to see that Alison wasn't their just the duffle bags. I looked around shouting "ALISON"!? I heard a faint scream and her scent.

******
As I was waiting for Tony I heard a twig snap. I quickly got into my fighting position I looked around and heard a loud laugh "You think you can beat me ha good luck princess"! I looked around "COME OUT COWARD"! a man stepped out he was awful looking pale skin , sharp teeth, white stringy hair, and black eyes. He smirked at my face "Well I'm hurt I thought I was quite handsome". I laughed "What do you want "! He smirked and said "The king has sent me to get your beautiful heart my sweet ". I backed away "never"! He frowned at me " don't be difficult we could do this the easy way or the hard way". I smirked " I'd like the hard way"! He laughed again growing taller and stronger "as you wish princess's Celia "! He attacked me punching me into a tree. I gasped for air. I stood up weekly rage filling me my wolf was dying to come out. I roared loudly making the man coward back he ran into the woods and I chased after him. As I was running I heard tony calling my name but I ignored it. I came to a stop close to the cliff. I didn't see the man anywhere until I felt a sharp pain in my back causing me to scream and fall off the cliff everything was in slow motion I felt my heart racing " this is the end of me the end of this I failed to protect them ". I remembered tony and what he did for me....."NO NOT TODAY"!!! I felt my power rushing thought my body. I flew into the air rising back up to the cliff I saw the man staring at me in disbelief "miss me"? He was angry he threw a black stone dagger at me. I easily dodged it " my turn". I felt my hand heat up and a ball of fire forming in my hand I threw it at him he dodged it. I felt my earth powers rising. Vines wrapped around his arms and kegs holding him still. He looked at me scared I lifted my hand throwing lightning at him he screamed in pain and fell of the cliff. I floated back down feeling dizzy I looked up and saw my mother sleep my child sleep everything will be alright.
I fell over not noticing I fell right over the cliff .....

Ahhhhh she fell I can't decide if she will die or not....I.hope y'all like it thanks pupppsssss byeeeeee (๏ᆺ๏υ)(♥ω♥*)♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ~(^з^)-♡