chpt.11 one life for another

I stayed on the floor crying and holding Tony's hand saying over and over again "Wake up wake up". Its been 7 days I haven't ate I haven't slept all I ever did was drink water. I couldn't do anything knowing my mate is in a coma because of me. 30 minutes later the doctor came in. I looked at him painfully. He sighed and said " I found a Cure for his coma but theirs a twist". I got up with all my strength still holding Tony's hand I looked at the doctor " what is it tell me now !! I don't care what I have to do or what it is tell me right now"!!! I yelled in alpha tone. He grew stiff and said " since you are a hybrid and he is a vampire you could use your powers to make the coma go away bu-". "Good good thank god I'll do it"! The doctor told my getting annoyed "But the twist is that when you take away the coma it goes to you ". I didn't even take a moment to think all I said was "Just do it now I don't fucking care"!! The doctor sighed and got a chair for him he told me to get onto the bed with tony and that's exactly what I did he than told me to focus on my powers I concentrated and put my hand on his head. I felt a warm feeling in my hand than a pain in my head the doctor quickly out a blanket over me and over Tony. I looked at the doctor barley conscious all I heard is " its working its working"! I looked over and say Tony's eyes open up." I love u tony". And everything went black.

Tonys P.O.V

"Hello my child ". I looked around to see "moon goddess"! She laughed and nodded her head. She had a worried look on her face that made me nervous "what's wrong moon goddess "? She sighed and said " Your mate ". I ran up to her as fast as I could " what happened to her is she okay I'd she hurt"?! She sighed even louder while shaking her head. She lifted her hand and behind me was a hole that showed the hospital and me and "Alison "! She looked horrible her beautiful brown skin has gone to pale her blue eyes where dull and she looked skinny as a stick. And she was ....holding my hand. I almost cried she cares enough to hold my hand while I'm sick. The moon goddess went beside me "your not sick my child your in a coma". I was shocked when we jumped off the cliff I thought u would be dead. The moon goddess shook her head " now isn't your time ". She waved her hand back to the hospital room and I was shocked to see Alison laying next to me. I looked at the doctor I couldn't hear anything till the moon goddess waved her hand. The doctor said "I found a Cure for his coma but theirs a twist". Alison got up with all my strength still holding my hand she looked at the doctor " what is it tell me now !! I don't care what I have to do or what it is tell me right now"!!! She yelled in alpha tone. He grew stiff and said " since you are a hybrid and he is a vampire you could use your powers to make the coma go away bu-". "Good good thank god I'll do it"! The doctor told Alison getting annoyed "But the twist is that when you take away the coma it goes to you ". She didn't even take a moment to think all she said was "Just do it now I don't fucking care"!! "NO ALISON DONT "!!! "Moon goddess you have to stop her "! She shook her head. " I can't its her choice I can't control her ". I was furious " she is your daughter and you can't control her"?! She nodded. "Damnit "! I looked back and saw the worst thing the doctor quickly put a blanket over me and Alison she looked at the doctor barley conscious all i heard is " its working its working"! She looked over and said " I love u tony". And everything went black.

***************
My eyes flew open I looked next to me and their lay a Unconscious Alison "B-babe"? I shook her a little "ALISON WHY"?!? I cried in her shoulder nonstop. I felt a hand on my back and the doctor say" she did it for you Tony she loved you and would give up her life for u". I cried even harder "I k-know b-but I d-dont w-want to l-loose h-her a-again"! The doctor nodded and said " yes yes I know but she will be out of her coma in a few weeks since she is a elemental ". I nodded still crying. The doctor bring me food a few minutes later but I wouldn't eat I just wanted to stay with my mate holding her hand and waiting till she woke up

Heyyyyy pupppppssssss(⌒▽⌒) hope y'all likes it tanks