Thirteen

I haven't been able to hear anything for about a half hour now.  The sound of the helicopter over powered everything.  The images I am viewing out the windows left me breathless with excitement, awe and wonder.  I could not believe Conner did this for me.

Imagine my utter surprise when my eyes finally focused in on our surroundings only to gaze upon the helicopter not too far away.  I look over at Conner and as he wraps me in his arms he whispers in my ear, "I told you that I love you and I'm always going to take care of you baby."  He kisses me deeply and steals my breath as my eyes begin to water he continues. 

"You've always wanted to fly so I hope this is the next best thing to just spreading your arms in the hope of sprouting wings.", he says while chuckling.  I wrap my arms around his neck and try to surround him with all of my love.  I pull away slightly only to look into his eyes and then I kiss him with everything I have wanting to show him just how happy he has made me.

I don't know much about inducing desire in your mate through a kiss and what I have learned so far, Conner has taught me.  I am happy to know that I have been a very attentive student and have quickly learned the things that can set him off.

As I am leaving open mouth kisses that he is wholeheartedly returning, I begin to nibble on his bottom lip and let me tell you just how much he loves that move.  I hear him groan into our kiss as he begins to press his body against mine and I feel his hard on pressing against me and my body starts to respond and I feel hot all over.

Suddenly I feel him pull away and I feel a bit disappointed.  "Hey, hey none of that baby.  I don't want to give the airport staff a show and besides, we have a ride to catch!" "Okay!", I respond softly with a smile and then the helicopter roars to life and my senses go haywire with excitement.

Sooner than I would have liked, we begin our descent to what looks like the roof top of a building.  Upon landing Conner and I are assisted off the helicopter and then we back up as far as we can to watch it take off.  I turn to look over at my love and he has his hand out towards me with a mischievous smile on his face.

I guess it is time for the next part of our date and I am very excited to see what else Conner has in store for us.  I place my hand in his and he leads me over to a set of doors that open up to an elevator.  We enter it and then we go what seems like two floors down and if I thought I could not be surprised again I was mistaken with the opening of those elevator doors. 

I was shocked speechless as we left the elevator only to be confronted with a restaurant completely encased in glass.  We entered through those glass doors and went down fours steps and I felt like I was inside of a different world. 

The maître d approached our party with mirth.  "Wonderful, you have finally arrived Mr. Conner!", he announces in a French accent.  "Pierre, is everything ready?" "All has been prepared to your specifications."  I watched in awe at their conversation and wondered what in the world had he planned.  I was getting a bit nervous.

Conner must have sensed this as I felt his arm wrap around my waist pulling me forward as we followed Pierre to our destination.  I looked around at this breathtaking decadent place and was floored.  My family is not poor by any means, but we have always known that Conner's family came from old money and I really had no clue just how rich he was.  Being here, now I am getting to see a brief glimpse of the influence of his wealth.

We were ushered into the back of the restaurant where I discovered housed a few private dining rooms.  Again the opulence was majestic.  It seems like these rooms where made of one way glass all around.  You could see out but no one could see in and I loved it instantly.

Conner sits me at a very romantic looking table setting and says, "I hope you don't mind but I had the chef prepare a menu in advance of all of your favorite foods." I felt so overwhelmed by the care he took in making sure all of my wants and desires were met.  I looked over across the table where Conner now sat and said, "I absolutely cannot wait to see what else is in store for this evening."

Did I ever tell you that when Conner is truly, deeply and soulfully happy, his smile is so genuine that his left cheek graces us with the gift of a hidden dimple.  That is what most stood out for me during this wonderful first date.  It is a memory that I will cherish with what I hope will be many more to come.

I am brought out of my thoughts with the arrival of our own personal wait staff.  With a flourish that could only have been accomplished with great practice, they flutter around us placing our appetizers of what I discover to be Cargolade, Fondue and Moules à la crème Normande as each dish is uncovered.  I actually clapped with glee as my favorite French dishes were revealed before my eyes.

We nibble here and there just talking about nothing important as we both just simply enjoyed each others company.  Then to my delight, once the appetizers were cleared, we were served Bouillabaisse.  I was licking my lips as Conner showed me with each selection just how well he really did know me.

Then we moved on to our entrees of Coq au vin and Bouchée à la Reine.  At this point I was pretty stuffed and a little tipsy from the bottle of Kru Clos d'Ambonnay we somehow where able to drink even though we most definitely were under age.  Again the influence of his money was evident.

I look over at Conner and say, "Thank you so much for this entire evening.  I have never felt more special than right now, here with you."  He blushed!  He actually blushed.  Oh my.  That was very interesting.

As the table was cleared again of all the dishes, dessert came out in one big flourish.  Pain au chocolat and Clafoutis my two most favorites.  I was giggling gleefully and rubbing my hands together as suddenly I found myself with room for my dessert.

I heard my heart fill at the sudden laughter coming from my date.  I could not wait to see what else he had in store for me...