Nineteen

No words could ever describe what I am feeling at this moment. Looking into the handsome, peaceful, boyish face of my one true love while he is completely wrapped around me like a body pillow. Last night was the single most important and memorable night of my entire life. I sigh contently as I replay the events that changed me forever...

Pressing my full body to Conners ignites in me this ball of need. Feeling him grinding and rubbing his whole body against mine in response feeds my courage to go on. Knowing that I am the cause of his arousal is a very powerful feeling.

I am not even sure when in the hell our cloths came off but somewhere between laying me down and kissing me to within an inch of my life, he somehow managed to undress me and after effectively kissing, nibbling and even biting just about every inch of my skin with those sinfully mind blowing lips, I now find myself staring into his eyes showing him all of my soul in my gaze.

He is staring up at me from between my legs and as he is but a breath away from putting the tip of my penis inside his mouth, I see it all in his eyes. Fear, desire, need, want and pure unadulterated love and when I feel his lips close around the head of my member, I completely let go.

Conner takes my manhood completely into his mouth and the feeling of his wet lips surrounding me causes me to moan out loud as I completely lose what is left of my inhibitions. As he begins to suck me like I am the last meal on this planet, I feel his finger begin to caress my hole making it flutter for him.