Fourteen

Running around like a mad man, I hear Conner downstairs requesting my presence or we will miss our flight. It's Spring Break and I am so excited. We are flying on Conner's parents private jet to a private island they own in some remote part of the world.

Our parents even let us take a couple of friends along and this will be the best vacation ever. I quickly enter my adjoining bathroom to make sure I have not forgotten anything and as I go to leave, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror above the sink.

I look healthy. I also have a glow about me and I blush as I think back to how my first date ended with Conner...

We leave the restaurant and there is a limo waiting for us out front. I look over at Conner with a look of disbelief. He looks at me with an attempt at looking innocent and says, "What? You don't like our ride?" "A limo, really!" "Well, I don't want this night to be over yet and I thought we could just ride around the city aimlessly with you, my beautiful baby, in my arms."

I give him a look that says I was not born yesterday. "So, the fact that we will be privately hidden inside of this monstrosity with the tinted windows has nothing to do with the fact that this is perfect for making out huh?"

"Baby, although that is an awesome idea that did not cross my mind at all, I just wanted some more alone time with you." "Conner, if you wanted more alone time we can get that in either my room or yours." "That may be true but there are no parents around to constantly check if everything is going well."

I started laughing. It was a whole hearted, full body laugh. Ah, there it is again, the dimple in the cheek of my love as he cracks the hell up too. "Okay, I admit I my have had some ulterior motive for getting you alone in this limo but you have to admit baby, it would be kind of fun riding around while we snuggle and kiss each other."

I sigh deeply and once again place my hand in Conner's open one as he awaits for my decision. We head over to the limo and the driver who has been holding the door open the entire time we conversed. Conner helps me get in the limo and then follows right behind me.

We start driving and I notice that Conner grabs my arm and pulls me towards him by wrapping his arm around my waist. He picks me up and places me between his open legs and then after a few minutes of settling ourselves comfortably, I now find Conner wrapped effectively around me and feeling his legs brushing against my thighs sets a tingling sensation off throughout my skin.

Feeling his arms wrap around my waist, he begins to use his hands to gently rub my stomach over my dress shirt and I begin to feel a flutter in my belly. Leaning my head back against Conner puts me in the perfect position for him to place his chin on my shoulder.

He then places a gentle kiss on the side of my neck and breaths in deeply as he whispers in my ear, "Comfy?" Then my penis twitches in response to his question. I cannot help the faint moan that escapes me and I feel Conner's arms wrap around me a bit tighter and then I freeze.

Against the back of my ass I feel a huge lump forming and all the hairs on my body rise at the realization that he is just as aroused as I am. He has been placing small, tender kisses and nibbles on my neck and I can hear his slight intake of breath the moment I instinctively rub my body against his erection.

Oh lord I have never felt this way before. This deep seeded need inside of my soul searching for something, anything. I feel Conner take me by the waist and flip me around to face him and now I am straddling him and he quickly removes my jacket as I help him remove his.

Then he just attacks my lips with a kiss that leaves me nearly breathless with its intensity and my body goes into auto pilot, moving against his as if it were the most natural thing in the world. The sounds inside of the limo are pretty erotic.

I moan uncontrollably loud when I feel Conner's erection rub against mine and my arousal is stoked up even hire like a blazing fire. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him with abandon and I pump my hips against his trying to ease the building discomfort in my pants.

Hearing him groan and suck and kiss me makes me feel so empowered that I get a bit bolder and pull my hands away from his neck and trail them down his chest to his belt. Without missing a beat, as I continue to meld my lips with his, I unbuckle his belt and loosen his pants and reach down for my new best friend and I gasp in shock.

The combination of wrapping my left hand around his hard, hot and large erection and also feeling the cold air wisp along me before he wraps his fingers around mine makes me loose all but what is left of my control. I feel Conner push my hand away and wraps his hand around both of us effectively melding them together and the feel of him against me pushes me to just right at the edge of a euphoric cliff.

The moment he started to rub us both I lost all of my control and I leaned my head back trying to concentrate on not letting this amazing moment end just yet but he was not having any of that. In the most erotic, husky voice I have ever heard coming from him, Conner leans towards me and whispers, "Come for me my beautiful baby. Let go!"

That is all it took. I exploded like a bomb inside my soul as I gave him all of me and as I was finally coming down my sexual high, I look over at Conner and watch his face go from tense to relief and finally to that smile when he opens his eyes and sees me watching him.

He kisses me gently on my lips and asks, "You okay baby?" I lean my head on his shoulder as I am now quite exhausted and say, "Best date ever!" He chuckles softly as he wraps me in his arms once again just savoring this moment with me.

I am startled out of my musings when I hear, "Baby, what the hell are you doing in here? I thought you were ready to go?" I look over at him embarrassed at being caught daydreaming like a child. He takes a good look at me and walks over to me trapping me inside of his big arms and asks with a smirk on his face, "What were you thinking about just now?"

"Huh?" "Don't huh me, answer the question." I pull myself out of his arms and hear him following me back into my room and look back at him over my shoulder with a mischievous look on my face say, "I thought we were running late!" Then I grab a bag and walk out of my room with a big grin on my face.

I cannot wait for the vacation to begin...