How I met Billy

Yo!! Spencer Wright Here! I'm going to tell you guys how I met Billy Joe Cobra! It all started when my parents were going out to go somewhere to advertise there new skills or something like that. I of course needed a sitter so my parents decided to bring over a close relative of mine, Billy Joe Cobra. When he came I was already getting to have a little crush on him. Sure he was my cousin I still liked him, every time I was around him I always felt sparks between us. No doubt that I like him! Me and Billy were close bros already as he had asked me if I wanted anything to eat. However I just stared amazed by how nice and charming he was. I eventually snapped out of it when he smiled I then nodded as he walked in the kitchen to make some food. I jumped on the couch to sit as he walked in the living room sitting next to me on the cushion putting a plate of food on the table in front of us. Billy and I watched some shows for a while as I felt tired yawning as purposely falling next to him my side to him as cuddling next to him for warmth and because I liked him. He smiled at me kissing my forehead making my face turn a crimson color as staring then to look up at him. He laughed poking my nose. "somebody likes someone!" he said smiling as I blushed even more if that was even possible. "it's ok dude. To be honest I like you to." He said as that made my heart almost explode as I smiled. I forgot what happened next since I had fell asleep after that. The Day had passed as it was time for Billy to leave back to his home as I hugged him tightly as he whispered in my ear making me blush "love you bromigo." He said as he stood up waving to me walking out the house. I missed him already! he told me he loved me! I was freaking out! I... was happy. Months had passed until months eventually turned to years I was sad since I never got to see Billy again. My parents yelled for me to meet them in the kitchen as I did I smiled walking in only to see they were crying... "what's wrong?" I asked sitting down at the table as my father spoke up through my mothers endless tears. "Spencer, son, ... Billy passed away a few months ago..." He had said looking down wiping his eyes. I stared as I couldn't believe my ears... was Billy really gone!? Forever?.... I stared as I burst into tears to be pulled into a hug by my father. two weeks passed ever since the... news.... as we were finally moving away from this house since it was too small to hold this family. I eventually packed my bags and put them in the car when it was time to set off to our new home. It took a few hours to get there but we were there and it was huge! I smiled running in(apparently keys aren't need xD)I smiled in amazement it was huge on the inside too! It also felt cold as I walked in probably the breeze though which didn't bother me. I ran up to my room unpacking my things and saving them in the drawers as smiling brushing the sweat from my forehead. something caught my eye when i looked at the ground to see a necklace that looked pretty cool so i put it on cause why the heck not? I then turned around to stare wide eyed at a.... "a-a-a-a-a-a... g-g-GHOST!" I yelled as backing away hitting the wall only for the ghost to stare "It's ok Spencer! It's me! Billy Joe Cobra!" He said as I stared as thoughts raced in my head smiling as tears formed in my eyes running at him hugging him smiling as I was glad i could still touch him. Sure he was cold but i didn't care... He loved it and nothing would stop him from feeling that way. Days passed as talking and Hanging out with Billy everyday! It was always my wish to stay with Billy all the time... and it actually came true! That is how i met Billy...