An Amazing Disaster

Billy put a thumbs up as walking in(well going through the door..) as he grabbed a hold of Ponzi's wig and swayed it in the air. "My Baby what has gotten into you lately!?" Ponzi said jumping up and down to get his precious wig. Billy laughed as flying through the shelf with the wig seeing a weird machine stooping as the shelf door opened and closed behind him leaving Ponzi to laugh evilly as he could see Billy now.(oh dear...) Billy dropped the wig. Billy was terrified banging on the metal shelf door. "Spencer!!!" Billy yelled as Spencer caught alarm to this running in the office as the screams disappeared Spencer threw the books from the shelf seeing the code to open the door he then input the code(The name of Ponzi's Bird.. xD) He ran in to see Ponzi by the door to open it himself. "What did you do to Billy!?" Spencer yelled out looking for him "whatever do you mean?" Ponzi laughed walking past Spencer. Spencer ran into the room to see Billy on the floor... however he was unconscious, and he looked well... ALIVE...! he wasn't glowing blue nor was his hair or skin was blue! He was Billy Joe Cobra! And he was ALIVE! "Billy!?" Spencer said running to him slapping him as he woke up(harsh much Spence?)screaming jumping up falling on his face expecting to float. "Ah!... weird... why can't i float?.." Billy said jumping up again "Billy! you're alive!" Spencer exclaimed as smiling. "You are alive! People can see you!!" Spencer yelled smiling as Billy smiled to "Yes! Dude this is amazing!!" Billy yelled running out with Spencer.

~Author(Billy Joe Cobra)~

Hey dudes! hope you liked this one! I always wished I was alive so heck! why not make myself alive? btw Ponzi is hiding some dark magic! how did he even know I was messing with him? who knows maybe he's a spy! anyways see you bros in the next chapter!