You love ME I love YOU more

Billy waved his hand in front Spencer's face then shaking him "Spen----" Billy was pulled in my Spencer as Spencer had kissed him leaving Billy to stare and blush at this quick action. Billy's heart was ready to pound out of his chest to the feeling of Spencer's lips. Spencer stopped and turned to the movie. Without a word. Billy grabbed Spencer's shoulder only to receive a face of embarrassment and tears of Spencer. "Spencer... It's alright you didn't mean to!.... right?" Billy said as Spencer nodded "I meant to... but when I did it felt wrong of me to do that to you... do you hate me?..." Spencer said as tears streamed down his face. "No! Bromigo really it's alright You're my Best Bro man! and besides... I liked it..." Billy Said as Spencer blushed even more turning crimson to the face  as Billy held him close allowing Spencer to hide his face in Billy's shirt as Spencer hugged him smiling. "so you aren't mad?..." Spencer asked looking up at Billy from his shirt as Billy smiled "it's hard to be mad at you when you are all adorable..." Billy said blushing as Spencer smiled cuddling close to Billy. Spencer thought thinking if he should tell him how he felt to Billy as going to speak then shut his mouth. Billy looked at him raising an eyebrow "something on your mind bromigo?" Billy asked as Spencer let out a deep breathe and nodded. "what is it?" Billy said looking into Spencer's eyes smiling just like on the first day they met. "Billy... I just wanted to say... I Love you..." Spencer said smiling cutely as Billy leaned in placing a kiss on Spencer's soft lips. "It's funny cause... I love you way more than you love me..." Billy said as Spencer blushed "I doubt that.." Spencer laughed as the movie finally ended as the two set off out the theater to walk home.

~author~

Well that was the 2nd longest chapter yet. im thinking on making the next chapter a bit more.... well... Intense. see you guys in the next chapter~