More than Just Love

!~Warning~!   Ok Bro's This chapter contains Hard yaoi. so unless you don't like .... gay love.... then do NOT I say NOT read this! if you end up reading it and being super insulted or disgusted don't get a lawyer or something to sue me cause that guy will read this warning then he will tell you about my warning and you will really be embarrassed so I wouldn't want that so xD anyway onto the story!~ btw. Perfect song for this Is "Bad romance" By Lady Gaga male version or "Love me like you do" Or even "Young and Beautiful" By Lana Del Ray. But its up to you what song you like or choose xD ALSO I will eventually put -Minutes later- because. Not even I can take to much yaoi. If you wish to see MORE then just tell me in the comments below then I'll tally the votes!~ To the Story we go!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy and Spencer walked into the house smiling at each other as Billy thought for a moment. Billy then smiled. "Hey Spence are your parents home?" Billy asked as they went in the elevator to get to Spencer's room. "ah... no I believe they went to go on some tour. why you ask?" Spencer said as the elevator went up to Spencer's room. "no reason~..." Billy said as the elevator doors opened as they both walked into the room. Billy took a deep breathe as throwing Spencer at the bed pinning him to it. "Billy!?..." Spencer said blushing deeply as Billy smiled "Don't Worry! Trust me you will like it!" He said as kissing him leaving Spencer to squirm a bit under Billy but to stop as he started to enjoy it. Billy kissed his neck leaving Spencer to shiver as  Billy put his arms under Spencer's shirt. Billy then slowly removed Spencer's shirt as Spencer blushed. "if I can't have a shirt... neither  can you..." Spencer said smiling as removing Billy's shirt. Billy just smiled as placing kisses on Spencer's chest then to his stomach. Billy then unzipped Spencer's pants and removed them along with Spencer's underwear. Spencer blushed deeply as removing Billy's Lower clothes as well. Spencer tightened his grip on Billy's shoulders as Billy began to stroke it.(It!~) Spencer let out small moans as he blushed bright red. "Spencer." Billy said as stopping holding out his 2 fingers. "Suck on my fingers. Trust me just do it." Spencer heard Billy say this as he nodded putting Billy fingers in his mouth sucking on them until Billy took his fingers out his mouth smiling. He then put his 2 fingers into Spencer as Spencer shook  as his moans were slightly louder than before. Billy stopped after a minute of doing just that He looked to Spencer. "Do I continue on?" Billy asked as Spencer nodded. Billy entered into Spencer leaving spencer to moan. Billy's hand went up Spencer's arm then intertwining their fingers. "I Love You..." Spencer said smiling as tears formed in his eyes. Billy just smiled "I Love you to Brotato..." Billy then said kissing Spencer continuing on to what he was doing -Minutes later- Billy and Spencer then gained tired and worn out as they yawned. Billy Hugged Spencer close as Spencer smiled hugging Billy back as the slept through the night.

~Author~

... well I'm not sure what to say but wow. I actually made hard yaoi without skipping most of it. Give me a Thumbs out wow I really deserve it! xD~ anyways Bromigos Hoped You Liked It to those of you who read it!~