Embarrassment

Billy walked down the halls with Spencer behind him. He posed for his fans as walking out the school. "Enjoying yourself Mr. Cobra?" Spencer said laughing a bit. "Heck yeah I am!" Billy said hugging Spencer. "ah... what's this for?" Spencer asked "I'm just happy bromigo!" Billy said hugging him tighter. "ah... Billy... can't...Breathe!" Spencer said as Billy let go "Sorry dude!" Billy smiled walking then running home as being chased by fans and Spencer. Billy turned seeing fans as gasping. "Fansss!" Billy posed signing autographs and talking to most of the fans. "Billy! Come on I need to finish my movie!" He said trying to make his way through the door. "alright bromigo." Billy said waving the fans bye slipping through the door as his fans tried getting through. "Billy! How am I going to finish my movie with your fans screaming the whole time!?" Spencer said then thought. "Screams! That's perfect for my movie!" Spencer hugged Billy before running to finish his clips for his movie. -Hours Later- Billy and Spencer sat in the theater with people stacked in it as watching his finish zombie movie. Billy sat next to Spencer as screaming clinging onto Spencer. "w-w-w-wow... Spence... y-y-y-you really m-m-made it s-s-s-scary..." Billy added as Spencer smiled "Thanks!" Spencer said looking to Billy as they grew silent. "...ah..." Billy looked the other way blushing only for Spencer to gaze at him...

~Author~

Whoa... You guys must be waiting for the next one huh? no problem! its coming very very soon!

see You guys in the next chapter!~