CHAPTER ONE

A/N..........will have cutting in it.

Y/N pov

I was walking down the hallway of (your school's name) depressed as always. As I was walking something hard hit me on the head. "What the fuck" I whispered. I turned to see what hit me and it just so happend to be my journal that I lost a week ago. Then I saw Cindy (fill free to change it if you want) walking towards me. My long (color of hair) swept infront of my eyes. Cindy and her team of no good sluts walked over and gave me a weird ass look as if telling me I done something wrong. "What so you want Cindy?" I asked. "I want your emo ass want to be self to stop crushing on the guy I like" she yelled. You see I liked Andy from BVB and so did she even though we both new we had no shot with him. "Why don't you go home and fucking kill yourself!" Cindy screamed. Then people around us started to pay attention as to what was going on. I frowned and walked away.
Time skip to after school

I was becoming more depressed as the day went on. I keep thanking maybe cindy was right. I stood up and off of my couch and walked to the bathroom. I took out my blade and 1 cut 2 cut 3 cut 4. The blood just started dripping from my wrist to the floor. My vision got dark and I soon fell unconscious.

Andys pov

The tore bus broke down in a strange little neighborhood. I was chosen to go and ask to use a phone for ours had no signal. As I was walking to the house there was a feeling that I could not shake. I walkes right in and to the bathroom. There I found a girl around the age of 19 dieing on the floor. She had cut herself. I picked her up and ran to the phone and called an ambulance. They were soon there and took her. I just knew I could not let her die. But why?