CHAPTER THREE

Andy's pov

As I was about to start I looked at (Y/N) and saw her blushing. I told the guys there was a change in plans for the concert order. I gave a shout out to (Y/N).

"This song goes out to a very special girl and an even bigger fan (Y/N)." I say and start playing In The End. My eyes never strayed from (Y/N) the entire concert. I couldn't look away from her blushed face and (E/C) eyes. Her (H/L) (H/C) fit perfectly with her eyes and body. She looked absolutely
Beautiful.

After the concert I found (Y/N). She was talking to a group of fans and they were crowding her. They all wanted a photo or something else.

"Umm... no I'm sorry... hey stop... help!" I heard (Y/N) yell. I ran over and pulled her out of the crowd and we ran.

I took her back the dressing room where we were safe from all the fan girls. Y/N turns around to see CC, Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley and almost faints from the encounter.

Y/N pov

I turn around after Andy leads me into a room so we can get away from fan girls. When I turn I see the entire band. They all look me and smirk and I almost faint. I feel a pair of arms rap around me a pick me up. Look over and saw Andy. He carried me to the couch and laid me down.

"Are you okay Y/N?" I heard Andy ask me. I nodded. I sit up still dumbfounded until I realize this is all real.

"Oh my god. I am actually in front of
The famous Andy Biersack and the rest of Black Veil Brides. But how? Why?" I say shocked and confused. Andy gave me a confused look and replied.

"Uh yeah I gave you a shout out and sang your favorite song first. So yeah your in front of me and the rest of the guys. How are you just now realizing this?" He asks still sounding confused.

"Well reality just kicked in and I realized I was actually in front of my favorite band and they are OK with it and not calling security." I reply still a little shocked. "So how did you just happen to come across my house and find me bleeding out. Why did you save me?"

Hey guys I did not right this chapter a new friend did and they will have a shout out in the next chapter.....
-hannasteel