Chapter four

Andy POV

I was taken aback by her question. The memory was a pain in the neck. I thought back to it but before I could explain Raven came bursting threw the door. "WTF Raven what has you so fucking hyped up?" Raven smiled and said " I wanted to meet the (Y/N) new girl around as you can't tell it gets lonely to be the only girl " Raven has the biggest smile I have ever seen. I looked back at (Y/N) " Anyways.......the bus broke down right beside your house. I was assigned the job of asking to use the phone. Of course we could have used ours but......anyways as I was saying I knocked and the door was unlocked so I just came in......however something in my gut did not feel right......and then I found you......." I trialled off at the end.

(Y/N) POV

I smiled after he explained everything. I feelt bad but how did I get so lucky? "Uhm......anyways thx Andy. Bye everyone sorry to be a burden. " Raven seemed to be upset about it." Please stay (Y/N).... I need a nother girl around her." I smiled but frowned "would anyone else like me to stay?" Everyone smiled and said yes. Now here I am hangign with my favourite band BVB. I was trying to hind my inner fangirl so I got up and left.

A/N--- Pierce_In_Black thx for the help. Anyways she plays Raven.

Ravens appearance-

Kinda pale
5'5
Black hair with red tips (I hope you like)
Snake bites

She is dating CC