CHAPTER TWO

Y/N POV

My head was throbbin when I woke up. I looked around me to see that I was in a white gown. The closer I looked the more I found that I was in a mental hospital. What? Not just mental hospital but the hospital of the mental hospital. "How long was I out?" I asked to myself. "Three weeks ma'am. You are aloud oit today if you woke up. And you did. Here is some clothes that a guy left for you." I look and saw that it was a black tank top with a yellow batman simbol. I liked it but who would have left it for me. As I put it on after the doctor left I found a ticket to the BVB concert that going to go one in 4 hours. I mentally screamed. I love them my favorite is Andy. I signed the papers then left so I could make it.

Andys POV

The concert was about to start so I decided to walk around. God I hope that girl found the ticket. Maybe she don't know us. Whatever. When I was walking i bumped into a girl. "I am so sorry." I said. She looked at me smiled and then I noticed who she was. She had the shirt I gave her on and damn did she look hot. "Its fine it was my fault" she said. I took her wrist and looked at it witch made her upset. "Andy, don't! " she said. I looked at her frowned and told her about the incident. About how I found her in her house dieing. About how she got that shirt and the ticket. She smiled and gave me a hug. I smiled and blushed. God damn it Andy you have a girlfreind. "So you know my name what's your? Whats your favorite song by us?" She smiled and replied " My name is (Y/N) and my favorite sond is in the end." I smiled and told (Y/N) goodbye becouse the show was about to start. As I walked on stage I...