twenty-two.

6: 06PM

benny the creep: hey, babe are you still mad at me?

you: no, are you done lying to me?

benny the creep: there is a lot i have to tell you, but right now isn't the right time.

you: you sure, potato boy?

benny the creep yes. . . no. . . if i (or we) tell you will you change my contact name?

you: ugh! but it's so true!

benny the creep: but i have you as "my precious star" :((

you: fine, fine! only so you can tell me what the fuck is going on, okay?

benny the creep: you got it, dude! now change it!

you: changing it! ;) it's one of the best btw!

my lost boy: am i your lost boy? ;) <3

you: how did you know?!

my lost boy: i know things, baby. just like i know that you're lactose and tolerate.

you: no, i'm not. . .

my lost boy: pfft, i knew that! :P

you: just meet me outside my house, alright? bring ethan and sarah!

my lost boy: sure, but can we stop by for burgers and fries again?

you: -.-

my lost boy: too soon?

• □ • □ • □ • □ •

Anna sat outside her front yard with her arms wrapped around herself in this chilling afternoon as she waited for her boyfriend and his friends to arrive. She still didn't enjoy the fact that Benny had lied to her, but she couldn't be mad at him forever; he's just the overprotective type that Anna won't be able to even go walking alone. She doesn't mind that he only wants her to be save, but she just needs to show him that she can defend herself all thanks to her mother who showed her how to fight since her grandfather didn't like the fact that she would be out at night be a "hippie" kind of person in her teen years.

When the sound of three familiar voices were coming near her home, Anna knew that they were here and the voice of Sarah silently shouting something made her regret ever meeting up to discuss that one night. It seemed like forgetting it was a better option, but keeping it locked into her mind wanted to bring her into madness.