twenty-three.

6: 20PM

my lost boy: do you want to talk???

you: no, i'm good thanks

my lost boy: you won't change my contact name again would you???

you: oh, no not at all. i'm not that heartless.

benny's asshole: thank god. look, erica is taking us somewhere so i can show you.

you: i can tell you use to like her, benny.

benny's asshole: use to, which is past tense, i like you now, anna... a lot too.

you: don't turn this into a cheesy moment, creep!

benny's asshole: i can creep into your heart anytime, babe ;)

you: so done with you

benny's asshole: done with my clear love for you???????

you: bYE

benny's asshole: nO, LET ME HEATH LEDGER THIS! LET ME SING FOR YOU BABE!

you: onLY HEATH CAN DO THAT NOT ANYONE ELSE

benny's asshole: YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU

you: IM BLOCKING YOU

benny's asshole: NO NO NO BUT I

you: ADIOS

• □ • □ • □ • □ • □ •

Anna glanced at Benny with a worried expression and eyes of glass from the incident inside her home. After Benny promised to tell her his secret, he called up a few friends named Erica and Rory to take them to a isolated place. Erica, who was clearly annoyed by doing this, drove them around Whitechapel to find the right fit as Rory would strike up a conversation with Ethan and Benny, while Anna and Sarah listened closely. Looking out the window into the fading sun, Anna closed her eyes and laid her head against the cool soothing window.

"How in the world did a man like Benny Weir get a girl like you, darling?" Rory asked with raised brows and a large smile, his fangs sticking out in the clear, which made Sarah slap him before he did anything stupid.

Anna opened her eyes and looked around the car to see everyone looking at her, waiting for her response. She shrugged and mumbled, "He just got lucky, I guess. I mean, I'm nothing special."

"Well, for Rory, you are mighty fine." Rory winked at the end of his sentence, receiving a deadly look from Benny, who instantly grabbed for her hand and held it tight.

Benny turned to Anna and whispered into her ear, "Ignore him, the guy can't even get his mother to love him." He felt a smile appear onto her distressed face and rubbed her hand softly to congratulate his own success.

"Benny, man, I can get any girl to love me, even yours," Rory began. "Don't underestimate the powers of Rory, dude. I'm pretty sure Ethan can't even get Sarah to love him no matter how hard he tries."

Ethan blushed and quickly turned his head to see if Sarah was listening and clearly she was. He gritted curse words and Rory and clenched his fists. Benny bit his lips from laughing at his best friend's embarrassment and grinned at him. Ethan shook his head and glanced at Anna, who was staring at him with a face as if she was in a deep thought. He shrugged her off and spent the entire car ride debating whether or not he should kill Rory out of his stupid misery. Too bad Benny wouldn't let him, Rory clearly ruined his love life, but that wouldn't change his mind.