Chapter 1

This picture is my life ^

I recently finished college. I moved out of my parents house and into my own appartment. It was nice, a little lonely but that's alright. High school wasn't the greatest for me, actually it sucked. I was constantly being called hurtful names, the teachers were assholes, and popular people ruined my life. I guess college was kind of a second chance for me. No one knew who you were, or what happened in your past. It was a chance to get a away from it all.

It's Valentine's Day, and of course I don't have a valentine. It's not because I'm terrible at relationships or something, I just don't like socializing. So I decided I'll just go to Walmart and buy myself some valentines candy, because I just feel like it. I actually have a whole plan for tonight. I'm going to treat myself, by eating chocolate and watching sad movies. Perfect plan, am I right?

~time skip~

Okay, me being my lazy ass self, I fell asleep and woke up at 11:30. But I'm still going Walmart, I don't care what you say I'm getting myself some chocolate. I park in the parking lot, it was almost empty. I walked into the front entrance, it was quiet. The loudest thing in the store was the sound of price tags being scanned. I immediately found the valentines section, especially since it was pinkest aisle in the entire store. I already had my heart set on a certain candy.

"Watch out butterfingers, (y/n)'s comin' for ya!" You thought.

I started walking faster in a really creepy way, but I don't care. I look into the aisle, and I saw a box full of butterfingers. My stomach grumbled. I stared to just push dozens of bars into my shopping basket. Then I got tempted and started dumping other candies.

"It's my body, I can do whatever I want with it. No one can judge me."

As I continued, I overheard some controversy. It was coming from the next aisle. I stopped what I was doing and slowly looked over. I saw a women with short brown hair, wearing a strapless yellow shirt, pink short shorts, black knee stockings, and wore these extremely thick pink shoes. She looked like Lady Gaga on meth (probably was though). She was talking to a man who was turned away from me so couldn't see much of him. What I did see was he had humongous star-like hair with three different colors. He wore a black shirt, blue pants, and black shoes that looked like boots that had studs on them, and wore a chain around his neck.

They both looked so familiar but I just couldn't remember who they were.

"I can't believe you cheated on me with that bitch, Mai!" Said the woman.

"I didn't cheat on her! She kissed me first!" Replied the man.

"Oh really?! Then why did catch you kissing her with you grabbing her ass?!"

"You must be hallucinating, Téa, I didn't grab anyone's ass."

Wait, wait, I heard that name before, in what seems like a really long time ago.

"Tèa, Tèa, Tèa, as in Tèa Gardner? I haven't heard from her in years, maybe since high school. Ha, I always knew she would be a slut eventually. Wait, during high school, wasn't she dating the most popular guy? Ugh! What was his name? Started with a y I think?" You thought.

"Oh my god, you're so unbelievable, so unbelievable that were over." Said Tèa and she stormed off.

I was still watching with my head peeking out from the side of the shelves. The man turned around and looked like he felt relieved. I finally saw his face.

"Wait! Now I remember him! He was that fuckboy who always bullied me and called me names like ugly or fat. I hated him, and I still hate him now. Rrrrghh! I should just go up to him and kick him in the shin or something and run off."

He started walking towards me. His eyes widened when he saw my face peeping in on him. I quickly brought myself back and had the most silent panic I ever had.

" Who's over there?" He said sternly.

I finally get my mind together and decided to quickly walk off in the most silent way possible so he wouldn't think anyone was there at all, but I wasn't fast enough.

He gasped. "(Y/n)?! Is that you?"

Shit! How could he remember me so fast? Do I look the same from 5 years ago? This is unbelievable, does he have superhuman memory or something? Because he barley talked to me at all during high school.

I turned around slowly, like he was going to shoot me or something.

"Yess?" I said though my teeth.

He took a moment of silence in shock. "We're you watching the argument with me and T-?"

"Yes."

-------------------------------------------------
Authors note -

So, what do you guys think of the first chapter? And I promise you that new chapters will come very soon and it will be more romantic, of course. Bye!

 Bye!