Chapter 6

Hello sinners
Guess who updated?

Btw I don't own any of the artwork on these chapters and if I did, I probably would have told you...
This amazing artwork is by Miyukiko on tumblr. Also for the two lovely people asking where I get my gifs, I get them from tumblr. So let's see if I can continue this cringy smut, hahaimgoingtohell.

So I think I left off with -

He walked back to me with his ding-a-long (HA I can't take anything seriously), threw the panties somewhere in the floor and returned back on top of me. He adjusted his dick to my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked.

"..."

AM I?????

"...Yeah okay, why not, it's a free country." I replied.

He pushed himself in. I cover my mouth to keep in a deep moan (this isn't one of those "first time" fics). He started to slowly thrust. It all felt so good, I couldn't think at all. More moans tried to escape my hands. Yami noticed me, and grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the bed.

"You don't need to hide from me, I find your moans quite sexy"

I blushed so hard it burned.

How could-ahh hah- he s-oh ha-s-say that- aH
...I can't even inner monologue....hah ah.

Moans started to pour out. Yami grinned and sped up his thrusting. I was becoming a mess.

"Y-Yami"

"Y/N?"

He looked at me and understood what I wanted. He leaned in to deeply kiss me. My moans were muffled by his soft lips. Without losing pace he let go of my wrists and cupped my........ (I have two options...what am I gonna write??) cheeks. He cupped my cheeks and roughened the kiss. I could tell he really liked it.

My moans were getting out of hand, but apparently it wasn't enough for him. He broke the kiss and moved to my nipple and started to lick and suck. It was heavenly, I loved it. The other hand was playing with my other one, so I played with his hair because who doesn't want to play with it?

Things were going great, actually he's lasts longer than any other ex I've had. But then it stated to change. I was getting close.

"Yami-i, I think I-I'm gonna-HAh"

"Me too, Y/N"

He bit my nipple.

"AHHHHH" I scream (with pleasure of course)

To be honest, I've never seen Yami this undone before. His blush was unbelievable, I've never seen something like this. You could tell he was trying to hold back moans.

He accelerated again, we were barely lasting.

"Nngh" he moaned.

He took my hand quickly and tangled his fingers with mine. He was still going?? He rested his head on my shoulder. His muscles were tightening. He gripped my hand.

He's acting like the fucking world is ending

"Y/N!!!" He screamed

"YAMI!!"

We came together. His head fell on my chest. Our sweaty bodies were sticking to each other. We still held hands.

That was amazing..............wait did he use a condom?

"Y/N, can I tell you a secret?" He tried to catch his breath

"Yeah"

"That...was probably the best sex I've ever had"

"No wonder you were acting so out of character" I smiled.

He chuckled back to me and fell off my body and laid next to me. He instantly fell asleep.

If I fall asleep too, will I remember any of this?

I look at the floor and see my F/C panties. I was remembering the before as look at the after. I just had sex with someone I hate. Does that mean I still hate them?

I put that thought away and join Yami in sleep.

I don't know what's gonna happen when I wake up but hopefully it's nothing to worry about.

-----------------------------------------
A/N -
I feel like I should end the book here. I sorry if this was a bit too short but I'm running out of ideas. Maybe I'll continue it, but I don't want to write a whole book. If you guys would like me to continue this, suggestions would be amazing. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Bye!

 Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Bye!