Chapter 4

Hahaaaa heyyyy, so uh... it been almost a year since I updated, how sad. I said in my bio that I would leave this one unfinished and that I was done with Wattpad, but here I am! The part below is actually what I wrote before I left. So I'm gonna continue this and maybe the next few chapters...idk?

Here's what I wrote -

I woke up in my bed...naked.

Wow, what a way to start a chapter!

I was laying on my side in my bed, with my hand entwined with another. It was a familiar hand.

Yami's

He slept beside me with his arm trapping me into an everlasting hug. I try to get up but once I moved my legs, my knee felt something strange under the covers.

Oh. My. God. What the fuck.

I fall out of bed and hit the carpet floor. The cold air caressed my body. I tore off the blanket from the bed to cover myself but...

Wait no! Bad idea bad idea, ahhhhhh!

It was fucking huge

I throw the blanket back on and run to the bathroom. I put on my (f/c) robe. When I walk back into the bedroom, I find him just waking up.

He made groggy morning sounds like everyone usually does.

"Where am I?" He said slowly

I stayed quiet until he noticed me.

"(Y/n)?"

"Uh, yeah hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here"

Here's where I stopped writing -

I guess he didn't realize yet that he was butt naked in my bed.

I mean...he didn't...not look...hot?...

We locked eyes for a solid ten seconds and then he figured out things.

"AHHHHhhhhh oh my god! I'm so sorry!" He screamed.

"AhH iT's oKay?!?" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom with the blanket. "Tell me when you've finished changing!" And I slammed the door shut.

I stood there wrapped in the blanket, leaning against the door. I could hear him putting his clothes on.

Crap, I forgot to bring clothes with me.

He soon knocked on the door and said, "you can come out now."

I awkwardly shuffle to my dresser and pull out some random things and head back to the bathroom. I take a quick look at Yami before I go in.

He looks calm and ... annoyed.

I start to get frustrated and ask myself what's his deal.