Chapter 3

Okay so it was Friday night. I was just about to go out to my car and meet him there at the bar, until I my phone rang.

*ring ring* (I guess...)

It was Yami.

"Hello" I said answering the phone.

"Hi (Y/n), it's Yami. I was just asking, uh, where do you live?"

"Why do you want to know where I live?"

"Because I'm going to pick you up."

"Oh...why?"

He let out a chuckle, " Did you forget? Our date we set up? You never told me where the bar was."

"Oh, crap yeah sorry."

"It's fine, just tell me where you live."

"Uh sure, I live on (address n' shit)."

"Oh cool we live close, I'll pick you up in 5 minuets."

"Great." I said with a little sarcasm.

I sit back down on my couch and play on my phone, wondering what could happen during this date.

It's not even a date! It's just some friendly setup.

I open a game app, "Pharaoh Fighter", it's pretty fun. I mostly enjoy playing as the thief King, I like how his power is called "Tea attack" (if you don't get this, you need to watch Yugioh the abridged series). I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and looked through the peep hole.

"Who is it?"

"Yami"

"Okay I'll be out in a minute."

I gather my stuff into my purse and ran to the door. When I opened it I saw Yami wearing a nice white shirt, black pants, black shoes, and was holding a rose. I kind of froze because I couldn't believe how well dressed he was for just a bar date-meet up, it's a meet up. Although I could say the same for myself, I wore a (f/c) dress.

"Wow, you look nice." I said.

"Thanks, but usually the guy is suppose to compliment the girl first."

"Oh heh heh..." I said and looked at the ground.

He let out a slight chuckle, "You look lovely." He smiled and handed me the rose.

"Oh thank you." I said taking the rose.

He held out his hand for me and I took it.

"I know you had the whole bar thing set up, but I have a better place to go."

Wait, what? I don't about this, what if he takes me to his house and I find out he's a sociopath and will keep me as his prisoner and never let me free.... What am I taking about? It's Yami.

"Oh okay, where is that?"

"It's a surprise." He shot a wink at me.