Chapter 5

Well shit.

I hoped I wouldn't have to ever do this. I got my phone and dialed the phone number and waited a few rings. Soon a familiar voice answered.

"Calling so soon?" He said. "Couldn't wait to hear your voice again either."

Why him???

"No, I'm just calling to say that you left your jacket here." (I forgot that in the beginning he doesn't wear a jacket, just play along)

"Oh right. Speaking of which, I also found a little something of yours in my car." He chuckled a bit.

"What could I have possibly left? In your car if anything?" I responded.

"Something important. I'm not that far, I'll just come pick it up now."

"Okay then, see you in a bit."

I hung up the phone and laid Yami's jacket in on the kitchen counter. I went back in my room to fix my gross as fuck bed, that I should probably wash. I fixed the bed and my hair so I looked decent and soon enough I heard the door bell. On my way, I grabbed his jacket. I opened the door and there he was.

All slick n shit.

"Hello again." She said cheerfully as he walked towards me.

I stepped back and he let himself inside.

"Uh hi." I said uncomfortably as I closed the door.

"Thanks a bunch." He said as he took his jacket off my hands. "And you left these." My eyes widened.

I wish I could unsee what I'm seeing.

He help up (f/c) lace panties.

The worst part was that they were actually my panties. I was starting to remember pieces of last night.

I was madly drunk and I guess I expected Yami to have sex with me. So I took off my panties on the way home to surprise him and hid them somewhere in his car.

Oh my god oh my god Oh. My. God. What have I done?????

I looked back at him. He was smirking. He looked like he was hungry for something, but what? I tried to snatch my panties out of his hand but he moved too quickly for me. He stepped back and chuckled a bit.

"Oh (y/n), how could you be so careless of your belongings?" He chuckled and buried his nose in them. He inhaled deeply.

"What's with guys and they're love for smelling vaginas?" I asked, now pissed again.

"It feels nice to smell a woman's most sacred place."

He walked closer. I was bewildered. I didn't know how to respond or act.

He got too close. His smirk disappeared. I smelled the sweet scent of that cologne. He slid his hands near mine, I stared into his violet eyes. I felt my cheeks start to blush.

I never realized how....sexy he is.

Our faces were inches apart. He started to close his eyes.