News Report

*Attention Attention Jicksaw Murderer John Kramer has been caught and is now in custody, we are contacting all know relatives, we have currently found one person who the jicksaw murderer would like to leave a message to "Andy, if you're watching this you know what you must do....its your legacy"*

Everyone in the classroom shuffled nervously as they were in the presence of a murderer 'Andy', the teacher glanced nervously at Andy who was drawing, She instantly shot up from her chair and walked over to Andy "What are you drawing Andy?" she asked looking worried, Andy perked up "Oh its just something, my Granddad taught me how to draw", quiet whispers from the students soon became shouts "alright that's enough" the teacher yelled at the noisy students she then snatched Andys drawing from him, ripped it up and binned it.

~Y/N's POV~
I looked out the window nervously as my mum drove me to my new school 'Scottwood Highschool', as I arrived at the main reception I received glares from the receptionist "can I help you?" She said with an annoyed look on her face "umm yes, where's room 8b?" I asked as she stood up "follow me" the receptionist replied, I followed her to a blue door which had a faded sign saying 'English class 8b', as I entered the room all the students stared at me, apart from one, he had long black puffy hair, wore black and has a pale face he looked up at me and smiled

~Andys POV~
English class was getting boring, then someone walked through I looked up to see who it was, she had h/l h/c hair the girl looked at me so I smiled.... she then sat at the empty chair next to me and everyone started whispering then the teacher said "y/n are you sure you want to sit next to andy?" y/n nodded her head then the teacher continued reading her book, y/n looked at me "why is everyone so afraid of you?" she asked curiously "oh i dont know" i said as i sighed and got out a picture that i drew two-no three weeks ago...