1- A road that must be crossed

~~~Laurence~~~
I was scared of what Dante was going to say next. "Laurence kiss Kawaii~Chan" I face palmed. I was hoping it was Aphmau. "Please! Don't make me!" I said whining. Aphmau took a picture of me."...?" Katelyn gave a confused expression. "You look cute when your whining." She said giggling. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Well?" Dante asked with his arms crossed. "Can I kiss one of Kawaii~Chan's cakes instead?" I asked. "Heh, Heh, Heh," Katelyn gave a evil laugh. Uh oh. She threw one of her cakes at my face. I licked off the frosting around my mouth. I smiled. "Haha!" Aphmau said almost choking her intestines out. "Well... I'll pass that one then." Dante said. "Yay!" I screamed. "You sound like a 5 year old." Garroth laughing. "Guys lets go on vacation. Like in New York" Katelyn suddenly said."That's not a bad idea." Nicole replied. "Hmm.... Maybe next week?" Aphmau suggested." Yeah that will be a good idea." I said. "But, before we do that we need hotel reservations." I said and scurried to my laptop. We made reservations and we made room schedules. I was with Aphmau. Garroth and Cadenza were together. Dante and Nicole. And Lucinda with Kawaii~Chan. When we the rest of the group went home I went up to my room and flopped onto my bed. I checked around my phone if anything new popped up. Nothing seemed to be interesting. So I went to sleep.

When I woke up I checked in the closet if I needed to bring anything. I grabbed about 5 pairs of outfits. I took my phone charger and 2 pairs of sneakers. I stuffed it in my backpack. I got a text from Aphmau.

Aphmau: Hi Laurence!

Laurence: How is my angel today?

Aphmau: Good so far.... Laurence are you going to have to leave? Agian...?

Laurence: To answer your question... I don't know. If I have too then I will try to bring you with me. After all you are the best actress.

Aphmau: Maybe. I guess we have a strategy.

Laurence: Oh yeah, are you done packing?

Aphmau: Yeah I am.

Laurence: Me too. We have 2 more days left though. We moved the schedule earlier.

Aphmau: Really? Thats nice.

Laurence: Aphmau what are we going to do in New York?

Aphmau: Look around?

Laurence: Fair enough.

Aphmau: Be warned we will go shopping.

Laurence: Anything for you M'lady.

Aphmau: Your too cute! ....Well Laurence I have to go.

Laurence: Oh Okay! By my love!

Aphmau: Bye!

After that text I went outside. Valentines day is tomorrow. I didn't buy anything. I started panicking and rushed onto the same motorcycle I had since high school. When I made it to the mall I rushed into the jewelry store. "Looks like you came back. ~Nya." I paused. I turned around cautiously. It was Michi. She still had the same purple hair but she had her hair covering one of her eye and a super short jeans and a tank top. I looked around if I could make a escape. "Michi! I'm sorry please just let me go!" I whined. "Not this time!" She said. "Oh no your not!" A girl with blue hair smacked her. It was Katelyn. " Quick! Before she wakes up!" She said and grabbed my wrist. We ran for our life and we quickly went to Katelyn's Ferrari . Katelyn drove out of the lane until we were in the main street. "What were you thinking?!" She smacked me upside the head. "Ow! I'm sorry! I was looking for an Valentines gift for Aphmau!" I said. "You didn't buy a gift yet?!" She yelled. "Yeah! I forgot.." I said looking down. "Well then lets go to another mall." She said and took a right turn. "Wait.. Why were you here?" I asked. "I was looking for new clothes from the camping trip." She said. We got out of the car. "Oh. Well lets go shopping then." I said. We walked in. Katelyn went to the most expensive shop ever! I was glad that I didn't have to pay. However she used me as a coat hanger. After that we went to another jewelry shop. I bought a necklace with diamonds. When we were about to leave 11 girls tackled me. " OMG! Its Laurence! Can I have an autograph?!" A girl with blonde hair asked. " Can I take a selfie?" A girl with orange hair said. "I'm sorry I have to get home." I said and stood up. "Please!" They all said. "Ugh... Fine but just a couple." I said. After that we went back to the car. Katelyn dropped me off and I put the necklace in a drawer. My phone rang. It was my manager. "Yes?" I asked. "Hi Laurence its your agency. We have a movie opportunity. It's called. The midnight shadow. Its a romance movie. What do you say?" He asked. "Um.. I have to check with my girlfriend." I said. "Fair enough." He said and hung up. I texted Aphmau.

Laurence: Hey Aphmau. I have a movie opportunity...

Aphmau: That's great! Whats the hold up?

Laurence: Its a romance movie..

Aphmau: Oh... Can you not do it?

Laurence: Its okay I guess, Wait. didn't you do a Romance movie?

Aphmau: Yeah but, I did it while you were home at Meteli.

Laurence: Oh never mind then. Bye!

Aphmau: Bye!

I called my Manager." Sorry, my girlfriend said no." I said. "It is your choice Laurence! Your fans want to see romance movies like this!" He said. "The only reason I came back here is for that girl!" I said fighting back. "That's it! Your doing it no matter what! I'm signing you up!" He said. "What?! N- He hung me up. I felt like smashing a whole building.

Laurence: Aphmau we have a problem.

Aphmau: What is it?

Laurence: My manager just signed me up! He's forcing me too!

Aphmau: What?!

Aphmau: We can't make you loose your career or else you going to be broke. Fine.. I guess there isn't another way then...

Laurence: But Aph!

Aphmau: It's okay. However I'm coming.

Laurence: But.. How about the trip?

Aphmau: Well then.... We will be in New York for about week. Just a week. Then we can come back to shoot the movie.

Laurence: Sounds good but please come with me!

Aphmau: I promise!

Laurence: Okay... Bye Aph.

Aphmau: Bye..

This can't be happening.....