2- The trip

~~~Laurence~~~
We all gathered at the airport and went to the plane. I sat next to Aphmau. She was fast asleep. I couldn't blame her since we left at 3 am in the morning. When the plane lifted up I grabbed my head phones and put on some music. I really hated reading and I really wasn't academic at all so I decided to play some offline games. Before I noticed Aphmau woke up. "Hey." She said smiling. "Hi." I said. She grabbed her books. "Oh my gosh. You still read books?" I said shocked. "Yeah, it's fun." She said giggling. "Is think it's a prison then a fairytale world." I said rolling my eyes sarcastically. "Just try. One day." I hugged her."Anything for you." I said smiling.

Time skip

When we got off the plan we took our luggage. When stepped out it was the most gorgeous view. While Aphmau was gazed at the view. I saw a man with white hair and green eyes. Wait. "YOU!" I yelled and ran after him. "Laurence wait!" Aphmau yelled. I chased him at the back of the ally. "How long have you been chasing us for?!" I yelled. He smirked. "Long enough to do this!" He punched me in the stomach. "Laurence!" Aphmau yelled. "Aphmau! Stay back." I said trying to get up. Travis pinned Aphmau to the wall. "My, My, haven't you grown pretty." He said with a smirk. "Get off!" She said shrugging. "Why you..." I fell to the ground. "What the?!" I yelled. I looked down. My leg was bleeding. "Aphmau, would you be my darling wife?" He asked. "No! Get off! Before I call the police." She said hissing. "Get your hands off of Aphmau!" I yelled. He ignored me. Aphmau tried to push him off. It failed. I stood up. I didn't care how much it hurt. I pushed him off. "What the..." He growled. I punched him. "Leave before I can kill you." I said pointing. He gave me a glare and walked out. All I remember is blacking out.

~~~Aphmau~~~
We rushed Laurence to the hospital. They said that he had a serious infection. I waited for 5 hours. I got worried. When the nurse came out of the door I stood up in a snap. "Laurence is perfectly fine. All he needs is a night's rest." She said and walked back in. All of us sighed of relief. We walked in. Lucinda came from went beside me. "I can cast a dream spell." She said. "That would be lovely." I replied. She held her staff. That gem on her staff must of done something. "We should go back to the hotel." Garroth said. We all agreed and went back. I read back on our texts. Laurence and I.

Laurence: Hey Aphmau what's up?

Aphmau: Just bored.

Laurence: Yeah me too.

Aphmau: Hey let me Skype you.

Laurence: Okay.

Laurence: Hey what's up?

Aphmau: Your fangirls are going to kill me soon.

Laurence: Oh. Sorry. Just try to ignore them.

Aphmau: You think I haven't tried that yet?!

Laurence: Haha!

A tear rolled down. These were 3 years old. Katelyn came in. "Hey..." She said and set down next to me. "Katelyn, have you ever been worried for someone?" I asked. "Yeah, when Jeffory had to leave and Abby being left by herself." She said. "Your like a mother to her." I said smiling at her. "Well she calls me Auntie. But I love her so much." She said. "Don't worry about Laurence. He's fine." "I know.." I said and looked down. "We are going to the carnival tomorrow so Laurence can join us." She said. I nodded. When she left I went to bed.

~~~Laurence~~~
I wake up on the hospital bed. The nurse comes in. "Your perfectly fine now you may take your leave. Please be cautious when driving." She said. I nodded. I looked down at my leg. It had a huge band aid. When I walked out I drove back to the hotel. Aphmau hugged me tight. "Hi beautiful." I said hugging her back. "Get ready we are going to the carnival." She said. "I'm kind of already are." I said. "Great." She said and tugged me to my motorcycle. We drove to this fall carnival. We walked around. She squealed. She tugged me to the ferris weel. When we made it to the top. New York was beautiful. After the ride she gave me a green scarf. She took a selfie with me. "Aphmau, your going overboard." I said chuckling. She rolled her eyes. When the sun set down we went pumpkin picking. While she was picking the pumkins I quickly bought a carving tool. I carved out a heart. I gave it to her. She squealed and hugged me tight. When it was time to go back I flopped onto the bed and was knocked out.

Sorry again for the super late chapters.. I feel guilty. My schedule will be listed in the description. But until next time. BUH BYE