5- My broken heart

~~~Aphmau~~~
Katelyn's sleepy eyes became wide. "Laurance, your angel is over there with a purple skirt." She says. "..You sure? Because it doesn't look like to me." He says. I burst into tears and ran out. I came out sobbing. "A-Aphmau! Are you okay?" Garroth asks. Of course Garroth has to be here. "I-Im fine Garroth." I say pushing him off. "You don't look fine at all." He says. I sigh. I wipe away my tears. "Garroth, have you ever had heartbroken?" I say. "Tsk. Yeah." He says looking at the railing of the hospital. "..I'm sorry Garroth." I say. "Your heart is not mine to decide who your supposed to love or not. Now let's get the actual Laurance back." He says. "I-I don't know if he's going to be back to normal." I say. "Well a magic sourc-
Boom!

"I AM HERE!" Lucinda says panting. I giggle. "Okay Lucinda, well I don't even want to know how you knew we were here but do you have any idea of how to get Laurance's memory back?" He asks. "Without a tomb I can't do anything." She says. Me and Garroth look at each other. "THAT ROCK!" I yell. "Wait a r-rock?" Lucinda asks. We run to the hospital room. I saw Laurance. "I'm sorry buddy but hold it in." He says and knocks Him out. Nicole put her hands over her mouth. Garroth grabs the pebble and rushes it over to Lucinda. "Perfect!" She exclaims. She says some weird words while holding her staff. "Hm...." She says. "What?" I ask. "Laurance has his memory but your not." She says. "Your just going to have to make him love you agian." She says and puts her staff down. "At least we got his memory." Garroth says. "...How am I suppose to fix everything we did together? We been through... 4 years!" I say. Lucinda sits down next to me. "Life is this way, and you can only make a difference if you change it." She says. "I just need time." I say and go outside and sit on a park bench. A man sits down next to me. "Aph?" I look up. "Aaron?!" I say and hug him tight. "Aphmau I haven't seen you for so long! Well at least if television counts." He chuckles. I giggle. "How is it with you and Laurance." He asks. "Great!" I say giving a fake smile. Define "Great". "Well I have to go, well see you around." He says and walks away. Katelyn comes up running to me. "WE HAVE TO MAKE LAURANCE LOVE YOU AGIAN." I giggle. "What's the problem?" "THE PROBLEM?! I HAVE LAURANCE CHASING ME AROUND EVERYWHERE I GO AND ITS CREEPY!" She yells, "Alright. He doesn't remember though.." I say. "Aphmau, I'm sorry. I should of never told him that stone was something important." She says. Lucinda comes panting. "Laurance is... Is." "Is what?!" I yell. "I-I think d-dead."

Hey guys! I missed this book so much! I am so happy I'm back on schedule. Anyway...... Schedule will always be listed on my Bio! Bye!