four. harry?

Ariana's P.O.V

When the boys had finished they explained to us that the name of the song was best song ever (kinda obvious cause they kept repeating that word but anyway...) Amy and Niall start to become really close and i think he likes her they'd be so perfect. 

"So beautiful." I hear and look up to see the one and only Harry Styles before me. "What did you think of the song?" He says to me with his adorable cheeky accent.

"I thought it was amazing." I say smiling, he smiles back and makes me bush.

"Naw your adorable when you blush Ariana." Harry says to me, causing me to blush even harder i probably look as red as a tomato. Harry giggles causing me to look up.

"Thanks..." Really Ariana thanks? thats all you can say?!

After embarassing myself infront of Harry, Zayn drives me and Amy back to my place.

"Thanks Zayn today was amazing!" Amy says to him.

"Its ok girls glad you had fun and liked the new single" he says with his classic smirk. "So i guess i'll see you girls at school. Bye."

"Bye." Me and Amy say in union.

Zayn's P.O.V

''I'm Backkkkk!" I scream as I walk through the door.

"ZAYNNNN!" Niall screams at me.

"Vas happenin Niall?" I ask him cause he seems so intrested in phone.

"Texting Amy I think I might really like her Zayn.." He says even blushing a little. Aw thats so cute.

"Thats awesome dude I'm totally gonna set you guys up!" 

I walked upstairs into my bedroom and went through my old childhood pictures. Seeing all those old memories gives me the biggest smile. I come across one of me and my old friend Ariana... Not Ariana from school but my old friend Ariana. We were about 6 and we both had the biggest smiles on our faces and our arms around each other, It was so adorable she had her hair to two high pig tail plats. This made me smile even more I miss her.... She's the reason why I came back here... 

Ariana's P.O.V 

It was late in the afternoon and I was looking through old pictures of me and Zayn.... I had come acrossed one when we were about 6, we both had huge smiles on our faces with our arms around eachother. I had my hair in two high pig tail plates... This pic made me smile... I decided to stick it on my wall to always remind me of how happy I was, well after the bullying had started. 

*Next morning*

"I've been playing it cool,

But when i'm looking at you..."

Waking up and hearing one of my favourite songs and my favourite band that i met yesterday! Made me start smiling like an idiot. I get ready for school and then start to walk. Today I have music, world history and maths...

Music was my favourite subject cause I got to catch up with my other best friend Will. Will's always been there for me ever since Zayn wasnt..... When I get to school I catch up with Amy and then we walked off to Music. When we got there I was so happy to see Will sitting on a desk practising his guitar. He looks up and smiles at us and I sprint towards him. 

"WILLLLLLLLL!" I say deserving a few strange looks from some people but I dont care and neither did Luke considering he did the same.

"ARIIIIIIII! He says and hugs me.

"Omg Luke I feel like I havent seen you in days!" I say to him after our hug.

"I know sorry about that Ari I've been really busy." he says

"Oh its ok at least your here now." I say smiling but then we hear an awkward cough.

"You guys know I exsist right?" Amy says to us haha whoops...

"Sorry Amyyyy." Will says and hugs her.

"Alll betterrr." she says. I laugh at them and take our usual seets towards the back (i dont know what it is with us and sitting at the back of everyroom) The class was all calm and settled until everyone starts chatting expecially most of the girls.

"What's everyone doing?" I say.

"They're all hyper cause Zayns going to be in our class." Amy says laughing.

"Who's Zayn?" Will asks us and me and Amy break out it too the biggest fit of laughter.

"Zayn Malik from One Direction." I say trying not to laugh.

"Oh... Jokes." He says laughing with us.

When class starts Zayn still hadn't arrived... I don't know where he is but I hope he's ok... Wait do i? 

"Sorry I'm late sir." I hear a very familiar voice say from the front of the classroom. 

"Hey look who it is Ariana." Amy says nudding me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up Amy I don't like Zayn." I say to her with my head still down.

"Haha I know you like Harry." Amy says and I shot my head up.

"You like Harry?" I look up and see Zayn staring down at me with a cheeky smirk. I blush a little and try to hide it.

"No. No I do not." I say with anger and annoyace in my voice.

"Hahah ok then." Zayn says and sits with us.

I just kept my head down.. I don't like Harry! well atleast I dont think I do.... But he would never like I mean he's The HARRY STYLES from international boy band One Direction! He won't like a nobody like me... Why would he anyway?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyoooo ok im sorry this took a while and that its so short! I'm so sorry! But the next chapter will be better I promise! and i want to start adding more harry and zayn n about Ariana and Zayns childhood so more to come! please comment and vote 9 votes for the next chapter longer and much quicker!!! xxx