IX. Cosplay

IX. Cosplay

*Zyder*

Zyder watched N as he walked out from the backstage. Standing in front of so many people, he was amazed that N didn't faint. He knew how nervous N is. He even wanted to back out but for Zaira, he didn't.

Humalukipkip si Zyder. Nasa pinakaunahan siya. Nakapagperform na ang limang kandidato at si N naman ngayon.

Tahimik ang buong hall. Naghihintay ang lahat sa susunod na gagawin ni N. The hood in his robe was covering his head and half of his face only revealing his nose and lips. Zyder smiled. N looked different but he's still beautiful. He's confident that N might win this.

Hinawakan ni N ang hood ng robe at dahan-dahan nitong inalis. The audience gasped in awe, some of them squaled until the hall were erupted with high-pitch and loud cheering.

"Omg! Levi Ackerman!"

"He's so hot! Para talaga siyang si Levi!"

"Levi Heichou! Anakan mo na 'ko please!"

Zyder almost laugh. He can see N's discomfort. His eyes were roaming around the crowd like a lost puppy. He fought the urge to come up on stage and pat N's head to calm him down.

Sunod na ginawa ni N ay ang pag-alis ng robe. Inalis nito ang robe na nakasuot sa kanya at mas lalong nagsigawan ang mga manonood. Sa likudan ay may malaking screen na nagfaflash na mga picture ni Levi upang macompare ng mga judges at ng mga tao ang hitsura nilang dalawa. Amazingly, N really looked like Levi right now that anyone who knew him won't be able to tell N and Levi apart. He's like the human version of Levi in all aspect.

Itinapat ni N ang kanyang bibig sa microphone. Zyder watched every N's move. Sinusunod talaga nito ang mga sinabi ni Zaira bago lumabas ng backstage.

"Hi." N's soft and velvety voice suddenly became deep. "I'm Levi Ackerman. One of the best soldier of Survey Corps." He roamed his eyes again. There was no hint of emotion in his face. His lips were pressed into thin line. His cold stares made every fangirl and fanboy in the room squaled.

"I don't know why I'm here in this shitty place."

Everyone laughed. Someone shouted, 'Please clean my house! It's dusty!'.

But Zyder knew that N was serious about what he have said.

"So!" Napatingin sila sa MC. Nakasuot siya ng maid uniform at mukhang kinocosplay si Misaki Ayuzawa ng Kaichou wa Maid-sama. "Look at that! Levi Ackerman just got real! I must say that this is the best cosplay of Levi I've ever seen."

Some of the supporters of other cosplayers booed.

The MC waved her hand and smirked. "Ngayon, dumako na tayo sa Q and A. And here's your question Levi Heichou."

"As the Captain of Survey Corps, have you regretted something in your life?"

Zyder saw N's eyes flickered. He's panicking again.

"I..." Their eyes met. Zyder nodded his head in encouragement. "I never regretted everything. I never regretted my own choices. No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you should pick, no one will be able to tell if it's right or wrong till you arrive to some of outcome, resulting from your choice. The only thing we are allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made."