Koneko X Male Reader (#1)

Ok, my peeps welcome to a story that was requested recently by jason12346 and I hope that this story pleases what you like in my stories and what he wanted. So without further interruption lets get started.
<=================>

It was the dark of night outside your house. Nothing but dead silence surrounds you as well as the tangible mist blinding your field of vision.

stumbling forward you realize where you are. You're in the nightmare that has plagued your mind since you were three years of age.

You stop dead in your tracks not wanting to go any further. You knew how this dream ended and it always almost ended with you about to die

But you somehow always managed to wake up. You were thinking of a way to wake up when....click. Click, click, BANG!

Scared out of your mind you sprint forward eager to get out of this hellish nightmare.

You knew that clicking sound all too well. All you wanted was to get the hell away

Panting heavily you stop and catch your breath. But you hear that infernal clicking again......but it was closer this time. Your eyes widen in terror and without thinking your legs propel you forward.

As you were running you could hear it behind you. Its heavy breath faintly reaching your ears as it kept getting closer.

Suddenly a dark figured swiped its massive razor sharp clawed hand at you. The claws ripped through your shirt and the flesh on your back.

The claws ripping and tearing muscle and skin. red mist erupts from the open flesh wound across your lower back.

You cough and spit out blood while running. You kept running until the same hand swept your legs out from under you.

You fell hard to the ground and spit out more blood. Turning around you look at the monster looming over you.

You stare into those fierce red eyes full of bloodlust. The creature from hell raises its hand for a final blow.

You let out a scream.
<================>
This gonna be so interesting lol anyways have a nice day. Boob sqeeze =)

Where: Geography class

Time: 9:54 am

Word Count: 363