Male Reader X Koneko (#7)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON.

It's fine to skip this chapter since it is only the lemon scene. And if you do read I hope that I do somewhat good......anyways enjoy!

Anyways on with the chapter and as usual, I hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------

Your eyes flutter open and are blinded by white light. Wincing from the irritable sensation the light caused you to close your eyes.

Opening them again you see all your friends surrounding your bed. Unsure of what's going on you decide to ask Rias.

"Um.....president." you mutter out, "yes" Rias replied. Looking at your friends some more you see that they are all smiling at you." where am I and what are you all smiling at?"

"Well were at your house and why we are smiling..." Rias gets cut off when you feel and an extra source of body heat on your side.

Slowly turn your head you see a sleeping Koneko.....and she was naked.

Your eyes widen and a massive deep crimson blush spreads across your face.

Turning to Rias, she begins to explain. "Well (Male Name) during our mission to rescue you we found the creature who torments you in your dreams......we also found you in a pool of your own blood.

Asia healed you, but you darted forward and saved Koneko but received life-threatening injuries. Asia wasn't gonna be able to heal you.

I was gonna heal you but then Koneko volunteered so I let her. Now we are gonna let you two rest" Rias said as she ushered everyone out the door.

After everyone left it was silent as usual that is until you looked to your right to see Koneko finally waking up.

She turned and looked at you a small smile spread across her small lips. Your blushing even more now.

"Good morning (Male Name)" Koneko said in a small voice. "G...g..g..good m...m..m..morning" was your rigid reply.

Her smile disappeared and she looked at you with a serious expression. "(Male Name) do you remember what happened yesterday?" you slowly nod to her answer.

"Do you remember what you said before you blacked out?" You begin thinking back. You remember darting forward in time to save her......then before you blacked out, you remember falling into her lap and saying.

"I love you," you said out loud as thought about what you said to her.

Koneko's face lights up. She smiles as she leans forward and kisses you. Taken by surprise you gasp in shock but eventually just melt into the kiss.

Realizing she was still naked and now on top of you caused you to blush darker than ever before. Yo begin to feel member hardening through the blanket

Koneko must have felt it too because she gasped and had a dark blush across her cheeks.

Lifting up the blanket Koneko gasps in surprise at the sight before her.

There in front of her stood your member at its full erect length. Tossing of the blanket Koneko looks at you before giving you a lusty gaze.

Surprisingly your blush still manages to change until your darker than a tomato. You close your eyes in embarrassment. But open them when you feel a weird sensation. Looking up you see Koneko licking up and down your member.

Blood trickles out of your nose at this spectacular sight. You let out a soft groan of pleasure which increases as you feel the tip of your member slide into Koneko's mouth.

Sliding her mouth up and down your member causes you to gasp and grunt in pleasure. Grabbing the base of your member Koneko begins to pump her hand up and down.

These new feelings and pleasure drive of the wall. Your breaths become labored and your blush continues to darken.

Taking your member out of her mouth she begins to climb on top. Sticking the tip at her entrance she plunges down on it.

This motion causes loud moans and groans to escape your throat. Involuntary instinct takes over and you begin thrusting.

This earns a series of moans from Koneko as she is in utter bliss. Instinct kicks in as she begins to bounce earning grunts of pleasure from you.

Pressure builds up and is finally released as you ejaculate inside Koneko's womanhood.

Koneko moans and your seed fills her insides up. She collapses on top of you.

You pull the blanket up and fall asleep next to her.
-------------------------------------------
Yeah, that was kinda awkward for me to write lol. Anyways hope you enjoyed and sorry if it's terrible. Have a nice day, boob squeeze.

Word Count: 783

Time: 10:11 am

Where: Geography

Songs: Hollywood Undead - Let Go