Koneko X Male Reader (#3)

Well, I decided it's time I work on this series for a bit and finish up the Attack on Titan series. Well, let's begin.
---------------------------------------------
The pain from Kiba's slap subsides. You look back towards Kiba and see him oddly staring at his hand.

Thinking nothing of it or at least trying to ignore it, you continue on your way to school.

You walk up next to Koneko and she looks up at you. "Oh, hey (Male Name)," she says in her beautiful monotone voice.

You blush a deep crimson and manage to turn a darker red as you stutter out your reply.

"H...h..h..hey Koneko, how are you?" was your reply and it was of course laced with a heavy amount of your accursed speech predicament.

You mentally slap yourself for how stupid you sound. Why couldn't you muster any confidence?

Your thoughts were cut short when you heard Koneko say.

"I'm ok I guess."

"Well what's wrong?" you curiously ask, momentarily forgetting your stutter.

"It's been kinda lonely for me lately." "How so?" was your quick and small reply.

You hated seeing Koneko this way. Well, you hated seeing her in any emotion besides happiness.

"Well, its because Issei doesn't seem to have enough time for me anymore. Especially now since he has Rias and Akeno."

You felt your heart drop when she mentioned Issei. You knew she had a crush on him for the longest time. She probably still does. But this is your chance to get with your crush.

"Well......maybe...w..w...we could spend some time together?" you nervously awaited her answer.

Once again the small female looked up at you. But something was there that you thought never existed.

Koneko had a small smile on her lips. You blush as you realize the smile was directed towards you. "I would like that very much."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. She actually said yes. You were about to jump for glee but stopped yourself remembering where you are.

"Great!" was all you could say. You blushed again. Koneko only chuckled and barely smiled again.

(Time skip after school)

Once school had ended you and your group of friends all met outside. But of course something was different, the difference being where Koneko stood.

Normally she stood near or behind Issei. But instead, she was now on the right side of you and extremely close.

Due to this, you gained a constant small blush.

After a few minutes of talking you and your friends part ways.
Kiba goes off on his own.

Akeno and Rias headed the other way with Issei.

That left you and Koneko standing at the entrance of the school. You were about to wish her good night when out of nowhere she grabs your hand.

You blush a dark crimson and look back at her. She has blush darker than yours.

"(Your Name)" Koneko said in a monotone voice even though she was blushing. "Y..y..yes K..K.Koneko" you heavily stutter out.

"May I sleep at your house?"
-----------------------------------------------
Woah that's quite the cliffhanger huh. Anyways I hope you all have been having a fantastic day

See ya next time. Boob squeeze.

CJ: This Again Kaden, I know I taught you better than this.

Me: Uhhh CJ why do you care, you're getting to squeeze boobs.

Word Count: 578 words

Where: Geography

Time: 9:27

Mood: Bored

Songs: The Pride - Five Finger Death Punch