Puurston x Vampire!Reader

Many of you (or should I say two of you) wanted a part 2. So, here it is! I hope you are proud of me SupItsRhode and CindyMic9

Preston's POV:
I got out of bed and changed into a lava creeper sweater and rushed downstairs, hoping to see Y/N safe in the living room, fast asleep. But she wasn't there; it was just quiet. I ran and busted out of the door and immediately thought of the first person I knew who would take her; Lachlan! I forgot that he was a vampire hunter.
     I ran all the way to Lachlan's house (which was only like 1 mile away) and busted the door open. It looked quiet; that is, until I heard sobbing downstairs. I raced downstairs and came across The Pack with Y/N tied up in a chair, Lachlan holding a silver knife in his hand. All eyes turned to me as I busted in, and I yelled, "Leave her alone!!!" Vikk chuckled and said, "You have no idea what we do to her kind." He pointed to Y/N with a glint of hatred in his eyes. "Preston, she needs to die; she is a vampire."
I glared at Lachlan and shook my head, "You can't just kill her because of her kind!" Lachlan held up the knife and said darkly, "Oh well, your loss Preston." I immediately punched and kicked all of them, knocking them all out as I did so. I untied Y/N from her restraints and said, "Let's go." She nodded and followed me out of the house and to my home. I then called the police and told them about an attempted murder.
The police arrived in after The Pack and dragged them all into their cars.
Y/N looked up at me and we exchanged looks. "Thanks, Preston." "No problemo Y/N." And I kissed her on the head and we walked back home.

~Time Skip 2 Weeks Later~
Y/N's POV:
Me and my boyfriend, Preston were walking to our little hide out in the woods. When we reached this place, we sat down on the hill and watched as the sun sank below the horizon. "Hey Preston? I've been thinking; what happened to Lachlan and the gang?" He chuckled and said, "They're now in prison and will never harm you again." I nodded, but somehow I have the weirdest feeling that they won't stay in there for long.

No part 3's please no. This is the end on this story and will always be the end of this story.

Tyler: But-

No buts Tyler.

Jin: C'mon! That's not fair-

Ending the story here people! Sorry if it is short but oh well! You get what you get and you don't throw a fit

Bajan:.....

         ~Kawai_Marshmallow