Enderlox x Ninja!Reader

Requested by: Jgirl1226

So, I'm here again. Also, I only got 3 requests in my request book, so please check that out on my account if you guys haven't already and request there.

Title: ??? (Again, no inspiration for title)

Y/N- Your Name

       Y/N's POV:
I covered the wound on my bleeding arm as I ran into the woods from those bounty hunters that want my head. How they found out I was a ninja; I had no clue. One things for sure; if I stop, I'm dead. I went quick on my feet, but stopped when I heard screams of the bounty hunters behind me. I turned around, got my katana out, and slowly creeped back to where I heard the screams.

     As I went back, I saw behind the trees the wings of a dragon. I stopped for a moment to analyze the creature before me and realized it was a dragon hybrid. I heard tumors that dragon hybrids are very strong and hard to beat, so instead of fighting it, I ran away. Since my arm was bleeding, I needed medical condition.

        I finally got to a safe place where I can rest for awhile. I ripped one of my sleeves and wrapped the cloth around the wound. At first, I thought I was away from the hybrid, but when I heard the beating of wings I rushed to find a way out of the woods. It seemed to go on forever, but then I found a steep hill that went down. I was about the roll down when I was picked up by the waist and carried into the air.

      Being the calm thinker that I am, I thought of a way to get out of his grip without breaking my legs in the process.

      "Don't even bother." A low, male's voice whispered in my ear. It had a draconian tone to it and the guy's claws were digging into my skin. I froze as his grip on me got tighter, making me yell in pain because of my arm, and then we flew back onto the ground. We landed at the front entrance of the house. The guy let go of me and I took the chance to run into the house, only to find that there were others there that were like him. Many hybrids (and probably some insane people sharpening knives) were playing video games, running around the house, and.......people eating body parts.

     I felt for my secret dagger, but it was missing. I froze when the male enderdragon hybrid spoke, "Looking for this?" I turned around and he was dangling the dagger from his finger. He smirked and pocketed the weapon.

"I don't think you'll be leaving soon sweetheart." I glared at him, then snapped, "Well, at least tell me your name." He grabbed my arm as he teleported to a room.

"It's Enderlox. So stay put if you want to stay alive, ok?" And with that, he left the room and the door clicked, signaling that the door was locked. I then sat on a bed which was in the room and sighed. 'Being held captive by an Enderdragon hybrid and other insane creatures? Just my luck...' I thought to myself. I just closed my eyes and went to sleep, hoping that I could break free and escape.

Aria: I am SO sorry about not updating. So i hope you can forgive me....

Tyler: @&@$@$"$&)@817@3'!-?1!

Ty: JESUS TYLER!

Sub: *eating a vegetable sub sandwich*

Tiffany: *eating a cupcake*

Aphmau: KITTENS!

Aria: Same old gang, as always.... Anyways, not much of the 'ninja' part, but I hope it will have to do.

           ~Kawai_Marshmallow