Aaron x Reader

Hi guys! I'm back, and this time, the requests continue. After a few more chapters I will close requests because of how many there are so, I will take 10 more requests on this chapter only. Last chance for requests are now. Anyways! Onto the story. And this Aaron will be from PDH (for those Aphmau fans). I heard he's really mean(?)

Requested by: @Sup_Keekee_007

Title: Opposites Attract

Y/N- Your name
F/L- Favorite Lunch
Y/A- Your Age

3rd POV:
Y/N, a Y/A year old junior in Phoenix Drop High, was being as friendly as always, saying hello to all her friends (and also enemies). As she was walking with her best friend, Aphmau, they ran into Aaron, the biggest jerk in the school (just stick with it k? Ok).

       Your POV:
           I was just all ing about what me and Jess should do after school, when suddenly, BAM! I bump into someone in front of me. "Watch where you're going shrimp." A male voice said from in front of me. I look up and see Aaron. I smiled and exclaimed, "Well hi there fellow classmate! How are you?" "Doing just terrible now that I can see you here. And will you shut up?! Your voice is so annoying." After that, he just walked off.

       I giggled and smiled. I know he's a jerk, but I will still be kind to him. "That was a pleasant encounter...." Jess mumbled sarcastically. I told her, "Well, I thought it was very nice! Seeing him being his normal self is good." "How can you be so nice to others?!" Jess said with shock. I shook my head.

       "Don't you know? The best thing to do is smile and be happy, think of the positive sides, and most importantly, just be kind to others."

       Aaron's POV (switching POVs left and right!):

         I was hidden behind one of the walls, listening to Y/N. How can she be so kind to me? She knows I'm a jerk. I sighed quietly and walked away. I didn't really mean it when I said her voice was annoying. Her voice is actually very chirpy and filled with happiness. I like it! And the way she's always kind to others; I feel so much guilt. She must be just covering up her sadness because of my words.

       I walked away, to my special place in the courtyard. I sat down on a bench and kept my head low while reading a book. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Y/N sitting beside me with her F/L in her lap. "Hi there Aaron!" She told me. I looked away and mumbled, "If you hate me, you don't have to be nice to me....." She looked at me confused.

"I don't hate you. You may act like a jerk all you want but I know you are really good on the inside."

I looked up at her and asked, "Really?" She nodded. I smiled my widest smile possible then tackled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry! Thank you so much! I love you!" She giggled. "That's adorable!" She exclaimed. We both hugged each other for as along as we could, that is, until we heard a camera click.

Me: *getting cornered by
Redstoner!Ross* Please someone help.

Ross: Heheheheh~ *brings out knife* Any last words?

Jess: AAHHHHHH! *kicks Ross on the back*

Ross: ......*turns around* your dead

Jess: 😨 *runs*

Rage: *has a cut on arm* Bodil how?! Bodil why?!

Bodil: *throws knife and misses Rage and Hollow by an inch*

Me: When will this nightmare end?!

            ~Kawai_Marshmallow