Chapter 4

Two weeks later

Ever since that "little" incident with Sasuke Naruto has having second thoughts about his affair but often pushes the thoughts away and fills the counter thoughts with false hope. Thinking he'll never get caught by his wife, he began to get a bit sloppy with his computer and phone. Meanwhile Sakura has noticed that Naruto has been acting very strange and has been a bit distant from his family. She also noticed that hes always on his computer and phone smiling oddly. She's has an idea of what might be going on but she's afraid that it might be true.

Sakura sighed while looking at her husband on his laptop.

'Naruto...please don't be doing what I think your doing.' She thought to herself. She then put her hand on her fully developed belly. 'If you are....' She pushed the thought away and headed her husbands way.

"Hey babe what are you doing?" She asked. He quickly shut his laptop and looked at her.

"Nothing Sakura Chan just looking at things for the baby." He said and fake smiled.

'A fake smile...he hasn't done thst since...' She thought.

"Oh well can I see what you picked out?" Sakura asked. Her hand reached for the laptop but quickly pulled away.

"No-i mean I want it to be a surprise to you!" He franticly said.

"Oh well ok I'm sure you found the perfect one for our daughter." Sakura said and fake smiled. Sakura is smart enough to know he'd lying or not and that was definitely a lie.

"Yeah um Sakura I'm gonna go out do you need anything from the store?" He asked her.

"Um no nothing at the moment but I'll let you know ok?" She said. He then shut off all the way and put it on the shelf she couldn't reach from.

'Clever son of a gun.' She thought. She watched him go out the front door and walk while looking at his phone...smiling. She soon retreated to the kitchen to make herself a sardean sandwich she was craving at the time. She was putting on the finishing touches on her sandwich until she heard a knock at her door.

"I'll be there in a second or two!" Sakura shouted. She waddled herself over to the door and opened it to reveal....

"Shikamaru?" She said in confusion. She wasn't expecting her husband's advisor  and long time friend to come and visit her.

"Hello Sakura...can I come in please?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yes of course." Sakura said and stepped aside. He came in and went straight to the living room and sat on their couch.

"So shika what did you come and visit for?" Sakura asked.

"Well this is very troublesome Sakura but I wanted to ask you a few questions." He said in a serious tone.

"O-Ok shoot away." She said.

"Sakura has Naruto been acting strange lately?" He asked.

"Yes...he has." She answerd nervously. 'Does he know something that I don't?' Sakura asked herself.

"Has he been a bit distant to you and Shinachiku?" Shikamaru asked.

"Um yes." Sakura answered. She started to get nervous and was messing with her now waist length hair.

"Ok last question, is he always on his laptop?" He asked.

'He definitely knows something!' She mentally shouted.

"Yeah he is he's always smiling on his phone...why are you asking me all this shika?" She asked him. She had already knew why he would ask these questions but didn't want to believe it.