Chapter 5

It's been about four to five weeks of suffering without his family. He has been miserable without them. All day everyday he cries thinking about them. He hasn't been to work and He hasn't talked to Aimi all this time. She's been leaving message after message asking whats going on.
Naruto sighed.

"How could thus have happened to me...to us..." He asked himself. His mind drifted to old memories of his. He then started to remember the day he confessed to her.

"Heheh she was so cute that day..." He said while smiling at the ceiling.

                       ~Flashback ~

It was a windy winter night. Naruto had finally done it. He kept his promise to Sakura and himself and brought him back to the village. There was just one thing he had to do to get his life goals in check. He had to confess to her. Currently leaving his favorite Ramen shop when he spotted her.

'Sakura chan....' He thought. Naruto saw her with Ino and TenTen walking together laughing with each. Naruto admired everything about her. From her adorable forehead to her cute little toes.

'Ok Naruto get it together...here goes nothing.' He told himself and headed over there. While he was going over there Sakura noticed him immediately.

"Hey Naruto." She said and smiled at him. He blushed a bit but tried to hide it.

"H-Hey Sakura chan um...can I talk to you please?" He said.

"Oh yeah sure," She said and turned to her friends. "I'll catch up with you later ok?" Sakura asked them.

"Ok just tell us the details." Ino whispered into her ear and left them alone.

"Ok let's go to the park that's pretty empty around this time." Naruto said. He grabbed her hand and lead her there. Sakura blushed the whole way there because in truth before he beat Pein, she found herself falling for him. And it became stronger during the war.

"Ok were here." Naruto said and sat down on a near by bench.

"Ok so what was it that you wanted to talk about?" Sakura asked him. He grew nervous remembering what he came here for.

"Oh um w-well...", he started out, " when Sasuke left the village you know I made a made a promise to you...that I'll bring Sasuke back to the village..to you?" Naruto asked her. She nodded her head understandingly.

"Yeah what about it you fulfilled that promise already." Sakura said.

"Yeah but u also made another promise....to myself." He said. "And that was to...to confess my live for you Sakura chan." He said while looking straight into her beautiful green eyes. She looked surprised and blushed at his words.

"W-what?" She said.

"Sakura chan u have loved you since I was twelve years old," Naruto said. "I love the way you talk, walk, smile, laugh," He explained. Sakura's face got so hot it rivaled a tomato's pigment. "And most importantly...your forehead." Naruto said.

Sakura couldn't believe what she heard. A complaint about the most insecure part if her body? The only other person who said to her was Sasuke back in the academy days.

"Your forehead...it's so charming it makes me want to kiss it..." He said.

'Those words!' Sakura thought.