Class

"Good morning class! Today we have a new student, please introduce yourself to the class" said Mr Genkins from the front of the class. I lifted my gaze from my sketch book to see a nervous looking boy. He had jet black hair, messily diaplayed, and bright green eyes.
"Uh-uh, I'm Tommy. I live with my Dad and have recently moved here. I enjoy fishing and reading" Tommy stuttered, his voice quiet and timid.
"Well, welcome to the class Tommy. Please sit next to Lara. Lara raise your hand" said Mr Genkins. I raised my hand lazily and Tommy quickly walked over and sat down on the chair next to me. His eyes flickered to me and I gave him a small smile before returning my attention to Mr Genkins.

About 20 minetes of English, Mr Genkin's set us some paired work to do on descriptive writing. The class errupted into noise as my fellow class mates started talking about everything but the work we had set. I turned to Tommy and held out my hand
"Hi I'm Lara, as you already know."
"Tommy" he said shaking hand. His hands were softer than I expected, really gentle.
"So, where do you want to begin?" I asked
"I have no clue. This work is actually really confusing" Tommy said grinning at me
"Well descriptive writing is basically about letting your imagination run wild. So for example, I imagine you in a Zombie apocolypse. Your really badass with a Sniper and your nickname is 10k because that's how mant Z's you want to kill" I tell him. He chuckles as I get lost in my imagination.
"Like thats ever gonna happen" Tommy said trying to hold in his laughter
"Hey, you don't know 10k" I said. That was it,we both burst out laughing.

Through out the lesson me and Tommy talked and laughed with each other. On some occasions,getting told off by Mr Genkins for being too loud. I could tell,it was the start of a beautiful friendship.