Chapter 0.2

Please Read: I'm skipping a couple of episodes due to the lack of Carl being in them.

||

Standing still as Rick smeared the walker's remains on the girl took a lot of effort. Yes, she should be used to these things but [Name] could never get used to the smell.
When everyone was covered they began creating a chain, so no one could be separated.

Holding hands with Father Gabriel and Michonne. They were off.
It was after a while that the group stopped.

Throwing ideas around the group didn't have much time. [Name] still wasn't on speaking terms with Carl but she pushed that aside. Deciding it was best to listen in the girl couldn't shake Carl's stare.
Rick decided to let Father Gabriel take Judith. Once again the slightly smaller group  linked arms.
Carl held his hand out for Ron to grab but he refused. Rolling her eyes  [Name] grabbed both of their hands moving forward. The order went Rick, Sam, Jessie, Carl,[Name], Ron then Michonne.

Due to the speed they had to walk slow. Night came quick. All of a sudden the group was stopped. Sam wouldn't continue walking. Rick and Jessie tried to persuade him to continue walking. Watching as Sam moved slightly out of the chain, a feeling in her stomach began to worry the girl. More begs and pleads could be herd. Then it all happened so fast.

A walker bit Sam in the head as Jessie cried out. Then a second one. Rick urged Jessie to leave him... she was bit also. [Name] could feel Ron tense up as if it was possible. He quickly let go of my hand as Carl held on.

"Dad!" Carl said frustrated. Jessie's hand was still locked onto Carl's arm. Rick stood there shaking his head slightly muttering words under his breath. "No,no, no" He whispered. In a split second he began chopping off Jessie arm. Turning away the  sound made the girl sick. The axe continued to struggle until the task was done.

When it finally cut through Carl fell back causing [Name] to fall with him.
Backing up from the scene her ankle throbbed but it was nothing serious. Looking up, Ron had aimed a gun at Rick.
[Name]'s breath hitched in her throat watching everything unfold.

Michonne managed to stop him by staking him through the chest.
Letting out a breath, the sound of a gun shot rang.

Looking at Rick, he was fine no harm done.
But it was someone else she should've been worried about. Hearing the word "Dad."  it made her sick to turn around. When she did she regretted it immediately.

There stood Carl. A gunshot wound to his eye. Bitting her lip to keep the tears back Michonne helped the girl up. As the two began killing walkers to clear the path for Rick as he held Carl in his arms.

As he carried Carl tears began to spill, her vision blurred. Dennis opened the door for them as [Name] moved out of the way so Rick could place Carl on the table. The young girl was a mess as she stood from afar not wanting to get in the way.
Michonne placed a hand on the girl's back trying to calm her.

Michonne then went to help Dennis.

Rick opened the door as the groans of the walker's could be heard. Trying to stop him he ran outside killing as many walkers as he could.

Heath held [Name] back saying it'd be better if she stayed there as he went to join Rick.
The girl sat as Denise continued giving him medical attention.

After a good couple of minutes she left and when she did [Name] became a sobbing mess.

"Carl, please be ok"

[Name] felt so many emotions she began feeling physical pain. The one she cared most about was hurt.

She felt horrible for ignoring him, the last time they ever spoke she was angry at him and all he was trying to do was help.
He didn't deserve any of this.

"It should've been me who got shot."

As time went on the girl would check on Carl.

Nothing.

Nearly giving the girl a heart attack a loud explosion could be heard from miles around.