Chapter 0.1

[Name] fixed her beanie as she walked down the street. She was wearing a new outfit that she had found awhile back and [Name] found it extremely comfortable. Lost in thoughts the girl  managed to bump into someone. Looking up it was Ron. "Where'd you get that?" He questioned gesturing to her beanie.

"Oh this, your mother let me have it!" [Name] said giving a small smile.  He rolled his eyes and walked away. What was up with him? Following closely behind the [h/c] haired girl began to speak "Hey you ok?" "Why do you care?" He spat. She bit her lip deciding to see if keeping her mouth shut was the best idea. "It's not about your father is it?!" [Name] asked not wanting to know the answer. He didn't respond. " He hurt you and he doesn't have the right to!" Said the girl loudly."You don't know anything!"Ron yelled back. He stormed of to where Enid sat. [Name] walked away noticing Carl, as he pushed Judith in her stroller. Their eyes met for a split second.  Looking away she didn't want to be involved with the boy.

□ Time Skip □

Opening  the door to Carol's house, She smiled smelling something delicious. "Hello sweetheart. " she said as [Name] waved. Carol placed a dish in the oven and set a timer, wiping her hands on a rag. The two peered outside and saw 'her' smoking once again. They began a small conversation until, the smoker got sliced. Carol hid to the side while [Name] went to the floor. Carl came down. Forcing herself to look away Carol instructed Carl to protect Judith.

She left and the young girl  followed behind her. Before [Name] could leave someone grabbed her wrist. She winced enduring a small amount of pain. Looking back Carl looked at her . "You are not leaving." He said in a low voice.

"Like you would care if something happened to me." She spat back venom in her words. Yanking her arm away, she opening the door.

[Name] hid behind some bushes watching as the unknown  men and woman slaughtered people of Alexandria. They just kept slicing the body. Taking deep breaths, she moved along. Running quick the girl stepped on a stick.

The sound of the stick breaking attracted a man. He turned around having W carved on his head. He continued walking closer. Pulling out her gun just in the nick of time. Looking up once more the man swung his knife slicing [Name]'s  cheek.

Shooting him in the head a small sigh came from the girl's lips.
Carol ran next to her she looked beyond angry. " [Name] go and help Carl protect Judith. Now." Obeying she ran back to the house.

Crouching behind  a bush a man chased Ron. Turning away a shot from a gun could be heard from all around. [Name] rushed inside the house as Carl crumpled a piece of paper. He turned and walked up to her. He just stood there. Pushing pass him their  shoulders hit.

  "[Name], what happened? " he asked not looking at the female.

What was he talking about? "Your cheek." He mentioned  touching it slightly. Slapping  his hand."It's just a small cut." She responded.

"Listen we need to talk."
"There's nothing to talk about"

"Yes there is! Ever since I caug-"
before he could finish, the timer Went off he muttered a few words turning it off. Grabbing rags he took out the dish placing it on the counter.