chapter 0.4

Abraham.

The sight of the wired bat connecting to the red head's skull made the female flinch with every hit.

Swallowing hard she couldn't handle watching anymore it was too much, even after experiencing the world ending and all the shit that followed; this was overwhelming.

Staring forward as Negan began to finally stop with the blows to the now deceased male's head. Glancing up the blur of Daryl launching for the bat wielding maniac and delivering a punch straight to the face.

This only enraged the /leader/ even more, but the next event happened so quickly (y/n) practically got whiplash.

Glenn was the next victim of Lucille. More tears fell as the cries of Maggie followed the teen couldn't take any more of it.

The sky began to bring in light as early morning was approaching. mentally exhausted, she sat in the same position from earlier that night. subconsciously staring at the ground her cheeks were cold from her dried tears.

No one had spoken since, everything unfolded. pulling her from her thoughts the RV could be heard from a distance which carried Rick and Negan.

Splattered in blood Rick made his way out of the vehicle, only for the two to exchange more words. not being able to process anything, it was until Negan gave the sheriff an option of his son's arm or everyone's life.

Her eyes widening, (y/n) didn't want anymore harm coming to Carl. an arm for many people's lives was reasonable but the state she was in she didn't know any better.

" No don't! Take my arm! My life. " She blurted, towards the wicked male.

" (Y/n) stop what are you do-" Carl began.

" Would you look at that folks we do have a couple of love birds here! Man oh man. " Negan taunted.

" Sorry sweetheart, you can't save him this time. " He laughed motioning his men to keep her back but bring the young male towards him.

" No please! I'm begging you, jus- "
" Shut your mouth or we'll kill you too. " the savior threatened, pulling her back by her hair.

giving her a sincere look, Carl didn't want her to worry, he wanted her to know it had to be done.

so many things rushed through her head, her vision became blurry and her head began pulsing. what if the pain is too much for him to handle? he could die from a lack of blood.

The next couple of minutes seemed to be torture for the group but after everything passed no one dared to speak. They all need a few minutes to take it all in, settle from the shock and heartbreak.

The refusal of Maggie's escort to the hilltop led the rest besides Sasha to load into the RV.

Silence filled the RV, each person lost in their own thoughts as they made their way back to Alexandria.

_________________________________________

wow who would've thought I would've updated? even if it was short, I  changed some things & hopefully my writing has improved? let me know! but hope you guys enjoy don't know when the next update will be, maybe soon? remember to follow, favorite, and share ! it's been a while keep up with the comments & criticism I enjoy y'all's input ! appreciate all of you & wouldn't be updating if it wasn't for your overwhelming support (and some threats lol) - Noelia :)