Chapter 0.3

Please Read :
This chapter happens between two episodes, No Way Out + The Last Day On Earth. I've changed the point of veiw, to make you [the reader] feel more involved.
Trigger Warning : This chapter contains the topic of cutting.

||

Pulling the curtain aside, [Name] peered outside, she watched as flames engulfed the pond. Walkers were attracted to the bright colors as they began walking into the flames. Her thoughts interupted by Rick bursting through the door.

"Carl." He muttered.

"He's in the other room." [Name] whispered as Rick nodded rushing to the room.

_______________________________________

It has been a month since the whole destruction. Rick had found new groups of people which didn't help [Name] feel safe. The Hill Tops and Negan's group.
Ever since Rick and some others slaughtered Neegan's group, it's been tense.

[Name] found her way out of the Rv with the others, their path was blocked. Gripping her gun tightly she waited for Rick's signal.

He simply motioned everyone to load back up on the Rv.

"We're going to try another way."Said Abraham, as he put the vehicle in reverse. Carl sat next to [Name], he desperately wanted to talk about what he saw.

"Please stop, I know I can't change your mind. I'm. .. I'm just afraid to lose you that's all, and I can't stand seeing those mark on your wrist. It make me feel horrible like I wasn't there for you, when I should of been." He said his voice hushed yet deep.

" You don't understand."

" Then help me to."

" It's too late, it's already been done."
[Name] said leaning her head on the boy's shoulder.

He sighed in defeat knowing this was all he was going to get out of the girl. Carl rested his head on her's as the Rv continued its way on a different path.

Again and again the group's path continued to be blocked, by Negan's people. It got to the point where being shot at was a signal they had the take the rest of the trip on foot.

Rick thought he understood what he was up against, but each roadblock helps cement the chilling revelation that Negan is without a doubt more dangerous than they could have imagined. 

Rick decided it was best if Eugene drove the Rv down another road just to spare them time, while the rest of them get Maggie to the Hill Top for help.

Stepping out of the Rv [Name] looked at their surroundings it was pitch black. A couple people held up Maggie as they began to make their way through the forest.

With some help from Carl, [Name] killed walkers that happened to be in their path.
Stopping dead in their tracks they heard an eerie sound; whistling.

As it grew louder and closer the group with free hands aimed their guns at nothing in particular, as it was to dark to see anything.

Many people revealed themselves as they grew closer to the small group.

They all began to run as best as they could with Maggie still on the stretch.
[Name] stopped as bright lights blinded her and a deafening noise rang in her ears.

They were surrounded by a huge group of men. Looking over she noticed the Rv, out came a beaten up Eugene.

"Welcome to where you're going."

Forcefully being stripped of their weapons the small group were ordered to get on their knees. [Name] looked over at Rick no one dared to move.

"I'm not going to ask you again, get on your knees!"

Abraham helped Maggie up being as she was to weak to do it on her own.
Turning the girl could see Daryl, Michonne, Gleen, and Rosita being forced out of a truck an onto their knees.

The young girl was terrified, her heart raced as she held back tears. Was this it, was she going to be killed? What would even happen after she died?

Lining up  [Name] kneeled besides Carl, knowing he was the only one to calm her.
Out from the Rv a man stepped out he held a baseball bat covered in wire.

He asked who the leader was as Rick responded with a weak me.

"You are going to regret crossing me in a few minutes. "

"Give me your shit, or I will kill you." The man continued.

"Harder you fight back, the harder it'll be"

Rick stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"Now I don't want to kill you, just want you  to work for me that's all. Yet I am going to beat the living shit out of one of yall, because your leader here thought it would be a good idea to kill my people. More than I'm  comfortable with anyways."

"You look shitty, I should put you out of your misery. " Negan said looking at Maggie.

[Name] watched as Glenn lost it trying to attack Negan, but was held back by one of his peoples.

[Name] was to scared to look him in the eyes as he walked up and down the line, pointing his bat at each person.  Looking up at him he paused right in front of the girl the bat pointed at her.

"Don't you dare touch her." Carl said through gritted teeth.

Negan smirked making his way to the boy. It just dawned on him that he was Rick's son. Walking closer, [Name] couldn't look.
She could hear Rick screaming at Negan.

"Now don't make it easier for me to kill the future serial killer"

"I'm just having a hard time deciding who I want to kill."

"I know."

"eenie, miney, moe,” going from one to the next. “Catch the tiger by his toe if he hollers let him go. My mother told me…” The rhyme goes on.

The young girl shook still looking down at her knees as she could see his feet come close then go further away.

The whole group was in tears, [Name] looked over at Carl as she felt tears fall down her cheeks, same went for him.

She couldn't imagine losing him.

He was all she had.

Looking back down the girl flinched hearing 'Lucille' bash someone's head in.

"Takin it like a champ"

[Name] refused to see who it was, but she had to know, looking towards the sound she cried harder.

The one whose last day on Earth was.....

_______________________________

Sorry that was such a crappy chapter. I just want to thank you again for all the support and hope you like this update!! Remember to vote and follow me. Share this story with friends and give me feedback on how you like it so far.
-
Noelia