k

this story is dedicated to my one and only, my bestest friend, Lashton_Hatter ! ily sweets ! ((:

(jk i fucking hate you biTch)

luke and ashton.
they're friends.
like best friends.
but they don't wanna be.
everyone knows that.
but they don't.
why?
because they're in denial.
ridiculous?
very much so.
why don't they grow a pair and ask the other out?
because they're scared.
so for now, they don't say anything.

-

luke and ashton were eating their lunch of sandwiches and chips with water.

"it's almost valentine's day and i'm still a single pringle. ash, would you be my valentine because i don't wanna be obamaself this valentine's day?" luke grinned at the smaller boy next to him.

"luke, I don't even know how to kiss or what they even mean, how do you expect me to be your valentine?" ash was internally blushing but he had learned to control it from the countless times michael had walked around practically naked everyday with no shame.

"i could teach you. come on, it'll be fun!" luke swung an arm around ash's shoulder. luke and ash were both openly gay, no one minded because everyone had them as their otp.

ashton sighed and gently nodded his head, "sure, why not? no harm done in it."

the bell rang for next period and the two boys stood up, throwing their trash and walked into the crowded hallway. Before they left to their own class rooms, luke stopped and kissed his best friends forehead.

"a kiss on the head means we're cute together and i, luke robert hemmings, say that we are the cutest platonic couple out there in the world this valentines day," luke grinned and walked to his class, leaving ashton feeling giddy because his crush since 7th grade kissed him.

not fully, but closely and that was enough for ashton. but it hurt when he said the word 'platonic'.

either way, he was still happy, so he skipped back to his class almost being late.

so what if a certain blonde haired, blue eyed boy was in his mind. it didn't matter, but it wasn't niall horan, that's for sure.

-
yay crappy thing.

but this is v short (like me). like 6 chapters. not sorry. lol.