e

second to last chapter, aye.

-

after the dance, things haven't been the same for luke and ash, but in a good way. they've been acting more affectionate and couple-y and everyone seemed to notice.

two days after the dance, they started holding hands, then they were kissing each other's cheek when greeting and leaving, and now they basically can't stop touching each other, but not in a sexual way though.

"hello!" ashton sat down next to luke. luke absentmindedly kissed ashton's forehead like it was a routine.

as lunch went on, luke got to thinking. "hey, ash," hearing his name, ash looked up from eating his sandwich, having a bit of mayo on the bottom of his lips, "would you like to hang out at the park after school? it is friday and we have no homework." he finished as he wiped the mayo off of ashton's face.

"sure! sounds like fun!" ashton nodded and kissed luke's cheek, going back to his lunch and luke doing the same.

-

"higher, higher!"

"any higher and you'd fly off, ash!" luke laughed as he continued pushing ashton on the swing. ashton took it as a challenge and jumped off the swing, landing perfectly.

"ta-da!" he did jazz hands as luke stood there clapping.

"great! now don't do that again because i don't want you to die." he approached ash.

"boo, you whore."

"i'm your whore." luke picked ashton up from behind the waist and twirled him around.

"ah! luke, put me down!" ashton squealed and laughed in delight, then luke put him down on his feet. ash turned around to face luke and poke his face. "you are poke-able." he giggled.

luke rolled his eyes and gave ashton an eskimo kiss. ash giggled again and asked what it meant. "an eskimo kiss is used as a loving sign of affection." ashton just smiled and did it to the taller lad. it was an adorable sight to anyone who saw it. some girls passing by even took photos to post on tumblr.

the two boys stayed at the park for a few more hours until the left for their own homes (luke walking ash back and gave him another eskimo kiss).

anne may or may not have seen it and told liz, but no one had to know.

-

i gave an eskimo kiss to my dog and he licked my nose...