i

luke is like late 2014- early 2015. ashykins is smaller than luke and is 5'7 while luke is just usual height i guess .

-

"hi, hayley! hi, lauren! hi, other lauren! hi, luke!" ash grinned as he stood next to luke by hayley's locker. luke stood behind ashton with his arms around the tiny boys waist.

"did you hear what happened yesterday? hector and josh got arrested because they were selling drugs!" one of the lauren's said. they all gasped from the shocking news because they were the smart boys who had money and were very well mannered students. can't judge a book by its cover as the people say.

they all kept discussing what had happened until the bell for first period rang and they all waved bye to each other.

-

at lunch it seemed as if everyone in the entire school had found out what happened, but some people chose to ignore it and move onto different subjects, which is exactly what luke and ash did. instead, the two boys were studying the vocab for the quiz on friday.

"i give up!" ashton groaned in frustration and laid his head on his arms.

luke chuckled and rubbed ashton's back soothingly. "c'mon, ash, don't say that! you gotta keep a positive mind to ace that test!"

"but vocab is so hard and we wouldn't even use these words when we're older! it's pointless!"

"okay, true, but you'll be a smart old person."

ashton finally looked up into his best friends eyes, "maybe so but that still doesn't mean i wanna learn boring and old words!"

luke surrendered with his arms up, "okay, okay!" he chuckled and smiled softly. "we can stop if you wanna?"

ashton practically tackled luke like how john cena rko his opponents. "please! thank you!"

luke softly chuckled and smiled fondly at the boy on him.

he's adorable, okay?

ashton got off of him, laying down and suddenly remembering something, "are you still gonna teach me?"

luke hummed confused then nodded his head knowing what the boy was saying. just then the bell rang, making ashton huff but smile when he felt luke's plump lips on his cheek.

"a kiss on the cheek means we're friends and i'm quite glad we are because I don't know what i'll do without you." luke caressed the small ones cheek, then standing and helping his friend up on his feet.

sure it may have hurt when he said friends, but it's better than not being anything.

they walked to their classes and before they separated, ash went on his toes and kissed the tall boys cheek, rushing off. luke just smiled softly and walked to his own class feeling the happiest he's ever been.

-
aww cute lashton fluff.

#goals