s

enjoy ash being an adorable lil muffin.

-

luke and ash were at luke's home singing and dancing to karaoke and what'd they choose?

spice girls.

sure it was weird, but they didn't mind, thy were having fun and that's all they needed.

as the song ended, the two pointed at each other saying the last words to the song, "if you wanna be my lover!" they laughed and both fell down on the floor, exhausted.

the two stopped laughing and stared into each other's eyes; no talking, just comfortable silence. it usually never happens but as they hung out more and more, they've been noticing things about the other they've never noticed before, like how luke's eyes change different shades of blue in the angles of light, how ashton's eyes have little specks of green in his hazel eyes, or how when either of them are telling something and go so into detail they add movements and speak loudly the other stares with such fondness and love, it's beautiful.

 it usually never happens but as they hung out more and more, they've been noticing things about the other they've never noticed before, like how luke's eyes change different shades of blue in the angles of light, how ashton's eyes have little spe...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

maybe if they would just confess to each other then maybe they would be able to say the three words everyone says to their lover.

"a kiss on the hand means i adore you."

sure it's not those three words but it's close enough.

maybe if they grew a pair they'd be able to call the other theirs, but being friends on the most romantic month of the year is good enough if it means no losing each other.

maybe if one would just bless up and kiss the other because hey, there's no one stopping them. no annoying siblings, no cockblo-

"hello! the queen has arrived!"

spoke too soon.

the boys jumped and walked downstairs to see luke's mom, liz, setting up dinner.

"oh hello, ashton, dear!" she set everything down and made her way to hug the boy.

he smiled at the lady, "hello, liz."

"would you like to stay for dinner? i'm making your favorite, spaghetti!" ashton squealed in delight because he hasn't had spaghetti since his grandpa passed away, he made the best in the world.

"please, oh, please! thank you, liz! let me just call my mum!" he ran upstairs to call his mum repeatedly yelling 'liz is queen'.

liz chuckled and continued what she was doing, "quite a lovely boy he is."

luke nodded with a fond smile on his face, "yeah."

-
double update bc i wanna get this done :D

kisses • lrh + afi ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें